An unidentified entity

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has experience or knowledge about an entity that manifests as a large red face and provides spiritual as well as mundane protection to an individual. It has been successfully blocking me from discovering information about it for years. This is a very important situation so any input is appreciated.

It might not be an entity at all, it may be a psychological complex of yours. Have you tried to have a talk to it?

This. If it responds, it could be either of the two, the only way to actually know if it’s a spirit is to head to the astral. Can you soul travel?

Diazin, it’s not mine, I have never seen it, others have. It does not show itself to me, ever.
Ockoman, yes I can travel, once again I have not been able to gain knowledge of it through any means.

I guess I should add here that I am not a newbie, I have extensive experience in a variety of practices. Not being able to make progress on this is a first for me and I am stumped.

Can you get in touch with those that see it, and have them talk to it?

Jbkbmz, Yes and no. The ones that see it are the ones targeted by the individual it is helping. It is not helpful to them.

The question is ultimately why do you care. I mean, think about it. If it prevents you from knowing information about itself, and has not shown you anything- emotions or even trying to contact you- it’s probably nothing. I say don’t worry about it until/unless it makes a move. It could just be a construct.

Ockoman, I care because people I love and small children are being hurt.
So, no the ultimate question is not why I care, the question is exactly what I asked in the original post. My motivation is my own and irrelevant to the question.

[quote=“stephdeather, post:8, topic:3795”]Ockoman, I care because people I love and small children are being hurt.
So, no the ultimate question is not why I care, the question is exactly what I asked in the original post. My motivation is my own and irrelevant to the question.[/quote]

You said it offered protection, which is why I asked. Are there any further details you can provide? How long you’ve felt it, if the presence fluctuates, if it seems to have a personality…

Ockoman, I will pm you. This is a very sensitive topic. But it has been around for decades, has a definite personality and is very malevolent. It especially likes to see physical suffering inflicted on little children. It provides protection for the individual that does it’s bidding.

The only thing that comes to mind is to question the other mage you have been in contact with who would want to test you. This seems more self created then an entity who have been for a long time… Not sure if this makes sense to you but it is only there to show its power as if the mage is challenging you. Well that’s just my opinion. I would look at a skinny guy dark hair and has an opinion about every one with a morbid attitude

Deon,
I will validate your description of an individual who does have that motivation, but this particular case does not involve him. Him, I can handle.

Thank you for the heads up, though. Probably means the one you had an impression of is gearing up for another round.