An opportunity to have spells cast for you within the hoodoo realm

This might sound stupid but what’d you ask for?

I would have no problem describing the results but that would depend on two things 1) when did you performed the specific spell 2) Experiencing and identifying that its related to you work. Unfortunetly i havent experienced any positive change till this moment.

I’ll have to look at my spell remains bin and see if I cast it. Like I said I erase the fact I did it from my mind and sight once it’s done and done

Nightingale, you rock! Whatever you did it had an effect and I did see a sign of it this weekend. Thank you!

SUCCESS!!

I hadn’t cast it at that time. I will in a min

Nightingale, you rock! Whatever you did it had an effect and I did see a sign of it this weekend. Thank you![/quote]

Out of curiosity Sabina if I were to let you decide on a price for my services on my site, how much would you pay? (Not gonna charge you just looking for your opinion)

Please be a star and answer via PM, don’t want any scammers pointing at this and going “SEE! He got to list his prices!” because honestly people like that are always on the look out for a loophole or whatever they can find.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Oh true my bad.

No probs, good bit of market research IMO! :slight_smile:

Dear Nightingale i want to say thanks for casting my spell today i will keep an eye out for how it works out and if its any good as your servitor its going to be one hell of a ride.

Speaking of which how is my servitor going? you never updated me

I apologise Nightingale, your servitor is very good, he has delivered in evreything i have asked of him and now he is part of my family. I have even given him a room in my astral lodgings so he can rest between errands. He is loyal and seems to give his best so all i can say is that hes great and you did a fine job, congrats Nightingale (or should i say Dragon Crow?) for a job well done.

I am not sure if you’re asking what to call me or if you’re saying we’re the same person. So I’ll answer both

I am dragon crow. But you may call me either one.

It’s nice to see my creation went off without a hitch

Hello.May you please cast a love spell for me?

This was,.1) a year ago
2) inactive, as in, I’m not doing anything for anyone.

1 Like

Ok.have a nice DAT.

I mean day

But I need help

Pm me

1 Like