I will try one…

Love spell on a certain person

4 LEFT

I love typing in all caps lol

PM me the target

I’d like one if there still going

THATS 3.

Sure just pm me your request

What do you need to cast the spell exactly? Names? Picture? Birthdate?

Names and birthdays are fine. PM all requests

Id like a spell done. I will PM you.

Can you do one for me for spiritual ascent? And to help me attain it

PM all requests

OK quickly jotting this down.

1. will I tell you when I have cast my spell? Idk. I’m debating on this because the last time I did this for someone they went and thought and talked about it all day fucking long and it fucked it up. So part of me wants to not say anything

2. names and birthdays are useful but they aren’t necessary if you DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE. however if you do feel comfortable then by all means please. Don’t worry I will not hurt you.

3. now some of you have sent messages saying that you’ve gotten results. Now in general, for most of those individuals, I haven’t even gotten around to casting your spell. Idk if I pulled the advanced stuff where a sorcerer can simply think about it and manifestation will already occur without ritual or if something has already happened…

Either that or I forgot I cast your spell, because I literally erase ritual from my mind once im finished

Still a spot left?

I think so

If any spit is left Id like one for lets say more spiritual encounter or to attract a female partner, whichever is easier.

OK after barskevilles dog no more. I’m

Thnk you very much, also sorry about the previous typo I meant spot*

Hey guys could you let me know if and when it manifested

I don’t know if you did it for me but definitely I felt a shift of energy in a positive way. I guess This weekend I will find out if manifests in physical realm or stays just spiritual