An occult intruder got nailed

So yeah a little while ago I felt a sort of heat in front of me and I got the feeling that there was a presence in front of me. The word “enemy” poped into my head making me feel that this presence wasn’t good. So I had two of the spirits in my room pin it down and I got to try out that one technique the monkey spirit taught me awhile ago “segregation” which is where I send a ball of energy into an opponent and then detonate it, in this case I used energy from the demonic dagger I have. A bit later I asked the spirits what the deal was with that and they seemed to think it was some sort of projector. Given that it was labeled as an enemy I wonder if it might be someone associated with either of the recent occult conflicts I have been in. I also wonder what sort of hurt having a ball of demon energy explode in your astral body will do.

Interesting.
Since my last attack, I’ve been pretty regular at keeping a solid border up around my home, recharging it nightly. You might want to do something like that. Sounds like someone has a keen interest in your work.

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:2, topic:384”]Interesting.
Since my last attack, I’ve been pretty regular at keeping a solid border up around my home, recharging it nightly. You might want to do something like that. Sounds like someone has a keen interest in your work.[/quote]

Trust me, if I hadn’n’t gotten to him first, something alot worse could have happened to whoever this was. Had he actually tried to attack well he’d be having a hard time, harder then what he got.

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:2, topic:384”]Interesting.
Since my last attack, I’ve been pretty regular at keeping a solid border up around my home, recharging it nightly. You might want to do something like that. Sounds like someone has a keen interest in your work.[/quote]

I usually take the opposite approach and just leave everything wide open. I haven’t had any problems since I … “ate” … my last attacker.