An Introduction

Greetings,

I am Ahohlan. I am a magician with over 25 years of study and experience. I have studied Gardenarian Magick, Kabbalah, Kemeticism, Thelema, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santeria, Palo Mayombe and also Draconian/Qliphothic, Greek and Sumerian Magick. I came to the LHP around 8 years ago and have never looked back. I am presently a member of The Temple of Ascending Flame and I completed initation into the Draconian Current. I am never a teacher, always a student and I look forward to sharing and learning with others on the path.

I have a published contributed working in Asenath Mason’s book, “Lilith: Dark Feminine Archetype” and look forward to working more with both Asenath’s Temple and in the future with Become A Living God.

In addition to the magickal arts, I am a professional CGI, Graphics & Video VFX & Post-Production Artist, again with over 25 years of experience. Some of my graphic work has been featured in another published left hand path book, but due to the terms of my contract, I am unable to divulge the name of this particular book.

I happliy contribute to the Occult community in both art and knowledge. I also take great delight in learning alongside all of you.

Ho Ophis, Ho Archaeos,
Ho Drakon, Ho Megas!

Ahohlan

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @DarkestKnight. I am both pleased and honored to interact with this forum and with the community.

1 Like

Welcome

2 Likes

Thank you @WHamilton3. Greetings & blessings to you.

Ahohlan

1 Like

Welcome and thank you for joining. Its neat to see an introduction from someone with such an ellaborate background. Happy to have you here!

1 Like

Thank you, @Oneis3. I am humbled by the knowledge of those I surround myself with, including yourself and those within this forum. I have experienced much, but yet have much to experience. I take delight in learning from and with all those around me.

Many blessings to you.

Kind regards,

Ahohlan

1 Like

Greetings Ahohlan! Look forward to speaking with you and learning from you. I finished the Ascending Flame Project and plan to possibly begin the Introductory course soon!

3 posts were split to a new topic: New member intro