An interesting question to EA

“But, when these assholes come onto MY forum asking how I feel about them stealing my work. Really? Go fuck yourselves. Come to my house and try telling me you’re going to walk off with my stuff, and see how that turns out for you!”
_E.A.

Jesus,

Really? This shit infuriates me too. it’s just bad manners man. People with NO self-awareness, no loss, wanting everything handed to them.

FUCK people!!! Magick doesn’t work by…er…well… MAGICK!!! Like we all keep saying here:

YOU gotta do something, participate, and yes…aweeee…make sacrifices - human/mamalian and otherwise!

Hahaha it worked!!!It worked!!!Believe me guys thats what I was expecting!!!

Actually I posted it from his behalf coz he was riddled with ahimsa and other eastern stuff nd thought he had all the answers in the universe.I gave him an advice few days back no u r not.U must walk through the dark path as well to know the truth.The guy is 20 years of age and got kinda petrified when all hell broke loose on his family and all he was doing was thinking he cud cast a magic spell and end the stuff.I showed the discussion we had in this forum about his helplessness to him.I told him if u have dared to walk the path to true knowledge I dont know whatever ur upbringing is u have to walk on the edge of the sword’s blade throughout this life.If u wanna continue stop whining and practice.So he made an interesting decision.He said he deleted EA’s works and is now seeking for a job.He understood that it was his fear and helplessness speaking through him earlier and thought he wud get mercy.Now that he has got a kick in his ass about reality he made the following decision->first get some job to support himself->when he gets acclamatized to the situation a little more he wud start pathworking WOD.

I think its a good move coz psychoogically he was going escapist and now that he has finally understood the situation and most importantly seen how other guys and EA have had a pretty shitty life at the beginning he is greatly calmed by this.

I told him once I thought that I was a know it all but discussion with the forum members changed many of my views.I even got a mouthful from Timothy but that helped me think straight,and approach magick practically not out of emotions.

So one thing I have learnt today is when Ego defends ur weakness no matter how much u console a person,he aint gonna change.The golden rule in this situation is to give him a hard kick in the ass or the balls,whichever u feel like…lol…and he wil either work seriously or run away.He wil know where does his true will lie at.

So thanks EA and BALG members for helping out this lad.It worked believe it or not!!!

I recently had something stolen from me that I recovered quickly. It turns out it was a mistake based on some incorrect info some idiots either made up or got. Either way, many hours passed before things were resolved and I was pissed. Nothing good was sent their way. It would be way to dangerous and difficult to undo or stop for me now. And that’s how stealing from the wrong people goes for some. :slight_smile:

That’s a pretty stupid thing to do, I mean it’s pretty dumb to ask about it upfront. I mean, personally in your position, I wouldn’t care, but that’s because for me I would be looking at the free advertising. Let’s be honest, at 30% of this forum came here from reading a downloaded book by EA, and I would be surprised if 70% of the forum came here via a free download (and I’m not talking about the BALG free trial). However, most of us are now purchasing the very same books we downloaded, so it was more like a library loan after that. Moreover, I’d rather my work be purchased by actual practitioners, especially limited items like the CW. For me, that shit has no value in the hands of books collectors, theorists, or trolls.

But that is me, and if I were to hold this disposition, I would publicly voice my endorsement of downloading my stuff for free. Paulo Coehlo did the same thing with his books, and publicly supported, if not created, a website that had free digital copies of his entire published body of work. So with a public endorsement of piracy, then a person can feel free to download the shit without feeling guilty or worrying.

EA has not expressed ANY such endorsement. So if you are going to do it, even in the “library loan” fashion, don’t go looking for an endorsement from someone who has clearly stated that this endeavor is also very much done for his or her financial gain. EA is upfront about it, so do you think you are going to get a pat on the head and a cookie if you ask him about it? Naw, that’s not really smart to do.

Like Red said, I’m not at all going to judge, and while people will have their opinions, we are talking about people using this magick to kill, torture, and ruin other’s lives. So clearly, it’s up to you and there is honestly nothing holistically right or wrong about it. It seems like you got conflict, so don’t do it. But at the end of the day, you gotta surmise what is right for you to do, and your not going to get that endorsement from someone who clearly doesn’t condone the behavior you are talking about.

great undeadgod333!!The guy salaast mentioned seemed very new to this area and I think EA did just fine to let him off with a scolding not a curse!!With time if he is a serious seeker he will learn but he if he’s a loser what will he do even if he downloaded all He cant change his life if sits all day whining but yeah he’s a kid and as maturity develops he will be handle these stuff pretty well I guess!!!

Even if there are a bunch of idiots on the net tryin to download all major works of EA,and other occultists just for chit chat and show off,perhaps even these guys shouldnt be cursed if we ever were to find out.Such a waste of time and even insulting for a serious practitioner to waste time on these goonies!!!But yeah if u kinda steal something serious stuff or try to cause harm just for fun,ha ha ha ha just try doin it on EA,Divinator,Redcircle,undeadgod ,defectron and the other established mages!!!

But one thing piracy of EA’s stuff tells me that his name and fame is soaring day by day otherwise why wud his works get downloaded over torrents and download sites!!!On the positive site this is just great that many people are getting to know EA’s works and finding this site and forum ,out of those many there will be few who will take EAs works by heart and start serious practice and thats where the BALG movement grows.

M not sayin that I support piracy but I do see some positive stuff that piracy can do to this BALG movement!!!

Thanks

Astralreek

Actually, because of this thread, I went online and typed in my name. Yeah, a LOT of torrent sites. Wow.

Now, I learned a while back not to ask google what people are saying about me online, as it makes it a lot easier to just keep doing the work I’m doing when I’m not attaching to the negative bullshit online, so I haven’t “googled myself” (hehehehe… that’s ALWAYS going to sound suggestive) for quite some time. It is cool that what I’m doing is in such high demand. I’d like to get paid for as much of my work as possible, of course… but it’s hard not to feel proud of all of the people frantically searching for my teachings, even if they are stealing from me.

“That’s cool that you like my stuff so much that you want to steal it from me… but put my fucking flatscreen back.”

1 Like

You know awhile back before I got into magic I had a bunch of stuff stolen from me. This happened years ago so I don’t really care about it anymore but I’ve been thinking maybe I should send something out go go pull proper compensation from the responsible parties in some form or another. Like I said I don’t really care anymore but it might be of some benefit so I might do it, what do you guys think?

Anyway imo this whole topic subject is a bunch of mental masturbation which could be better put into something more productive. If your going to steal something then steal it, but going up to some guy and saying “is it alright with you if It take your wallet?” and he says “go get a job you bum” well what did you think was going to happen?

I honestly don’t care about the piracy issue one way or another, I paid for the stuff I got here because I want to support what this stands for and whatnot. But what other people do is their business.

Actually, because of this thread, I went online and typed in my name. Yeah, a LOT of torrent sites. Wow.

Now, I learned a while back not to ask google what people are saying about me online, as it makes it a lot easier to just keep doing the work I’m doing when I’m not attaching to the negative bullshit online, so I haven’t “googled myself” (hehehehe… that’s ALWAYS going to sound suggestive) for quite some time. It is cool that what I’m doing is in such high demand. I’d like to get paid for as much of my work as possible, of course… but it’s hard not to feel proud of all of the people frantically searching for my teachings, even if they are stealing from me.

“That’s cool that you like my stuff so much that you want to steal it from me… but put my fucking flatscreen back.”[/quote]

Yeah for me thats the statement of a Living God!!!Yeah there r people frantically searching for ur works and I do agree with 1gza many might have 1st downloaded ur works before they came here.And it wud not be even too far fetched to say that many of these pirates have actually bought ur courses!!!So actualy the higher self perhaps kind of works through torrent sites too bringing in the information to seekers who may have actually never heard of u.For me it was robert bruce’s youtube page where he referred to ur works thats how I found u…but perhaps 80% people on this forum might have found u through torrents…so u should kinda feel proud of urself to be honest!!!

As for being paid if I believe if u have the real deal people will automatically follow u…even for pirates…once they r convinced of ur that ur methods do work they will be eager to buy out ur stuff out of pure enthusiasm…thats how I see it.Respect naturally comes for a person if he meets our demands,or hopes and if ur methods work for as most practitioners affirm it wud not be a big deal getting buyers and u r getting a lot of buyers as Timothy confirms.I feel as u give out more video series ur buyers will increase drastically as they will get what they r searchin for and the BALG movement will increase itself in leaps and bounces!!!

Haha made my day. Kick ass EA! What cheeky cunts these people really are.

Why would you want to steal from EA when you could just go out and rob some random stranger. Do you have less respect to his work then some fucking slouch walking down the street. Or better yet go rob someone who deserves it like the Catholic church. Wait until the offering plate is passed around and clean that shit out!

Your just a scared little pussy who picks its prey not on merit but convenience. Theft is theft so if you want to steal then go out and get yours. Personally I could care less but at least admit what you are really doing. Don’t act like downloading his material is any different from taking the watch off his wrist. If your pathetic little brain can not even figure that out then the only ascension that will be going on is your head going up your ass.

Also, this is literally at least the 3rd time I have seen this question being asked. What is with these little ass clowns. I really hate to say it but I have seen some of the stupidest questions in my life on this forum. OP, how would you feel if I cut you penis off and ass raped your mother with it? Would you curse me or thank me for finally getting laid?

-PHORBABOR

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:30, topic:1661”]Also, this is literally at least the 3rd time I have seen this question being asked. What is with these little ass clowns. I really hate to say it but I have seen some of the stupidest questions in my life on this forum. OP, how would you feel if I cut you penis off and ass raped your mother with it? Would you curse me or thank me for finally getting laid?

-PHORBABOR[/quote]

The real answer to that I think is he would have trouble getting it up if you did that.

In regards to stealing fromt he catholic church I have plans to do that using magic. No comment on what I mean by that.

I’m broke as shit. I started with the E-Book & Reading some general Occult books, watching Youtube videos, Re-Practicing my meditation techniques, learning about the Chakras, opening the 3rd eye, Astrology, etc.

Then when I had some extra scratch I bought E.A.'s Divination program on the payment plan. I figured if I couldn’t set aside $50 a month then that was pretty sad.

Believe me brother, if I could figure out a way to set aside $50 a month, anyone can!

The funny thing is, now that I’m about half way through the program, my life is already changing in all sorts of directions. Business opportunities keep popping up, ideas for making money keep popping into my head, every day I grow more powerful, more intellectual, more spiritual, more in-tuned to make the BEST decisions that will help my life financially & spiritually.

So friend, if a broke bastard like me can do it, anyone can find a way to set aside $50 a month to become a freaking God. Anything else is just laziness.

2 Likes