An interesting question to EA

EA,

My question to u is that all of your works can be found on the net including the mastering divination videos which appear on the torrent.Many guys who are admirers of your work but at all costs cant pay for ur works nd videos may download those stuff and start their own journeys.What would u say about pirating ur works?Wud u get mad at them and curse them or wud u allow them to do so and when time comes and they r in a better position let them happily buy ur works legitimately to show their appreciation and respect.

I am not talking about those who download ur stuff for free just coz they want but those who seriously need some authentic black magic in their lives right now and cant stop themselves from reading ur books or watching ur videos for free of cost illegaly becoz they need it desperately and kinda find ur works to be the messiah for them after being cheated by fake magicians etc.Its not they dont wanna buy ur works,they r just damn serious about their ascent but at this moment their lives r completely shattered.

I have read that some of ur videos are also magically bound or something like that in some other forum.Some say the videos r kinda cursed and odd things wud happen if u dont buy it and stuff.Like one of my friend in Windhoek said he downloaded the torrent and after some days wierd things like his laptop got busted twice and his desktop stopped working while watchin ur videos nd stuff.I asked him to chill out it cud be just coincidence.He’s a die hard fan of ur work nd a novice but comes from a very poor background and unable to purchase ur works.He says once he has money he wants to buy legitimate EA stuff and grow.The guy doesnt date any girls,keeps glued to mystical books since childhood and is very much responsible in nature for his family members.Very much kinda ascetic type but his family has a history of financial and relationship disasters.

Naturally he is one of those good guys I have seen in my life who is trying to do everything to bring joy to his family members rather than himself.

Just a question,wud u curse these people who kind of steal ur stuff out of necessity not greed?Or wud u have faith in them and let them do it for when they succeed in life they wud surely come back to u with respect?

Thanks

update:my friend confessed to me he got really scared and deleted those videos mainly out of guilt for he felt its what not EA deserves.He wants to get it by payment.

So I ask EA what wud u say to these people who becoz of internet perhaps know that u nd ur works exist,are in need of a proper magician to help them with their lives but are severly short of money or the society wud kill them if it was found that the guy was hiring a black magician…stufff like that?

It takes EA time and effort to build these videos but also there are people who struggle to get towards proper black magic specially in developing countries where people wud look upon these people as sinners to this day.What wud EA say to them?

“Quit stealing my shit you heathen!”

Seriously, as you can see, guilt is a powerful thing. I don’t think that EA has to do anything. The FEAR of possibly being cursed is enough for a person to do the right thing. At least in the case of your friend.

Salaast, if you can not afford any books or programs yet (and I know the feeling) you still have a marvelous resource in this forum. You will be surprised at the amount you can learn from the members here, and like 99.9999% are more than nice enough to share techniques and experiences.

Seriously, I advocate doing what you got to do, and the thing about information in an information age is that it is hard to steal something that can be reproduced through data. If it can be digitalized, then it becomes a resource with infinite reproduction capability. So I wouldn’t feel too morally abject to downloading a resource necessary for ascent, instead of conforming to a status quo ideal of trade.

If you mean to buy them eventually, then you can consider it like a library rental. You sample the stuff, learn what you need to from your sample with it, and then manifest the means to own it. I don’t see much of a foul there, and honestly I would prefer someone do that with my work than the myriads of lames who just buy these works to simply talk about them, not putting an ounce of it to work. This is me of course, but it is really up to your disposition on things.

Ive always used pirating as a method of previewing things that may be helpful to me when I dont have a lot of cash available, or to see if the product is even worth what is being charged for it. If I get something and its useful, and has improved my quality of life, youre damned right Im gonna send the person who created it some money plus a little extra in appreciation for their services. This includes magick, other books, music, etc.

I understand the questionable morality behind it, but Ive come to find that a large majority of books are just rehashed material thats phrased a little differently…and I just dont see the point of paying for something that not only hasnt helped me, but isnt even the author’s original idea. Pioneering authors like EA, Robert Bruce, Drunvalo and others should always recieve compensation, regardless of how their materials are acquired, because they are providing a service that noone else can.
I have no qualms about downloading something from Crowley or Hendrix, because theyre dead and I have no idea where that money would be going.

Dont forget that filesharing is quickly becoming the main method of transferring information…having your work available in torrent form an excellent way of getting more widely noticed, regardless of the money involved. For something like BALG, I actually think thats a good thing. People who wouldnt normally look at a site like this may get on thepiratebay and see “the complete works of ea koetting”, wonder what thats all about, download it on a whim, and BAM, their whole life is changed just by that one chance download. They are gonna tell their friends and anyone else interested, as well as probably seed that file from their computer so others can find it as well. Profit aside, thats almost exactly what a movement like this needs.

Also remember, you downloaded something for free, but thats not stopping you from seeking out the author, and mailing them an envelope of cash to express your gratitude

Not being able to afford it is a cop-out. I realize that people might not have the money on hand to pay for everything upfront, and that’s why I’ve set up payment plans, so my products are more affordable for anyone.

In my own life, I’ve decided that stealing does not resonate with my own personal ethics. Men of greatness don’t sneak around and steal other people’s belongings. It makes me personally feel like a slimeball, and I don’t like feeling like that.

If you can’t afford to get started on, let’s say, the Mastering Evocation Training Course, then for $19.97, you can get my e-book that is packed with rituals and workings that you can use to get prosperity flowing in your life.

www.becomealivinggod.com/ebook/

Is 19.97 too much for you to afford? That’s fine, because I also put out a COMPLETELY FREE newsletter, as well as film a regular video blog that you can access on Youtube 100 percent FREE, and in these newsletters and videos, I give a ton of rituals, meditations, and exercises that you can use to start creating the sort of life that you want.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3PbU2BsHFjySvk3sdBltpA]http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3PbU2BsHFjySvk3sdBltpA[/url]

Is that not enough? I also have FREE articles all over this website, so you can use step-by-step methods of making magick work for you.

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/spellcasting/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/spellcasting/[/url]

If the complaint is “I’m not sure I want to pay that much money for something I won’t like,” then rest assured that all of my Training Courses and ebooks have a money back guarantee. If you don’t feel like it’s worth the money, then you don’t pay anything for it! On most of my products, I won’t even charge you for the purchase until you have 7 days to decide whether you like it or not!

No, my friend, I don’t think the issue is a matter of affordability. I think the issue is a matter of integrity. Some people just don’t have any.

All that I can do is keep an eye on the major torrent sites, and have my legal team prosecute when necessary. By and large, though, I know that if I have integrity and I treat my clients with respect, putting out the best products that I’m capable of putting out, at the lowest prices that I can afford to ask for, and giving them the best service that I possibly can, that those people who do have integrity are happy to pay for it, because they recognize the value of what I’m doing here.

2 Likes

"If the complaint is “I’m not sure I want to pay that much money for something I won’t like,” then rest assured that all of my Training Courses and ebooks have a money back guarantee. If you don’t feel like it’s worth the money, then you don’t pay anything for it! On most of my products, I won’t even charge you for the purchase until you have 7 days to decide whether you like it or not!

No, my friend, I don’t think the issue is a matter of affordability. I think the issue is a matter of integrity. Some people just don’t have any.

All that I can do is keep an eye on the major torrent sites, and have my legal team prosecute when necessary. By and large, though, I know that if I have integrity and I treat my clients with respect, putting out the best products that I’m capable of putting out, at the lowest prices that I can afford to ask for, and giving them the best service that I possibly can, that those people who do have integrity are happy to pay for it, because they recognize the value of what I’m doing here.’
_EA

Well,

I’m not gonna go through my own personal trials & tribulations here on BALG when it comes to this bullshit.

The following is not for the people who are assorted goofballs, fuck-ups, thieves, don’t wanna pay fer nuthin’ mutha-fuckin’-fuckin’ fuckers. It’s for the people who truly want CHANGE!

1. Start out with the content that’s offered at no charge

2. Apply the methods whilst looking for better employment/opportunity for yourself AND check in here at our forum so we can be of assistance. *YOU are not the only one who has had to completely come from nothin/re-build their miserable lives :slight_smile:

3. Budget your new found money into the materials - courses, books, personal consults

4. For encouragement - peruse the fucking forum and look at other brother here like Fuego who fucking rock & rolled his way outta fucking misery. There are PLENTY of people on here who just fucking killed it man…you gotta look though!

5. You have to participate in your own life. Quite frankly, any of you bitches who say “I can’t afford it” and really mean “well…I don’t wanna pay for something I can get for free” are completely powerless. You don’t aspire toward greatness or want to push the boundaries of this thing!!!

It’s easier to bitch and complain and get people to feel sorry for you. You wanna be a grown up? Then stop sitting at the kiddie table of life.

P.S.,

Still can’t afford it? then fucking grow up and cut out all the extraneous bullshit that you were programmed to belief YOU NEED:

1. Fast food
  2. TV (keep the high speed Internet so you can BALG with us :))
  3. Going out to the movies/dinner
  4. Starbucks…and:

Whatever else it is that you can really live with out for a while. Jesus fucking in the sky with dreadlocks aflame man!!! YOU can get all that shit back through Magick!!!

Whew! I’m gonna go to Starbucks, eat dinner out, watch TV, and blow the rest of the money I was saving for Dante’s Book on hookers and drugs.

M

[quote=“Mode_439, post:8, topic:1661”]1. Start out with the content that’s offered at no charge

1. Apply the methods whilst looking for better employment/opportunity for yourself AND check in here at our forum so we can be of assistance. *YOU are not the only one who has had to completely come from nothin/re-build their miserable lives :slight_smile:

2. Budget your new found money into the materials - courses, books, personal consults

3. For encouragement - peruse the fucking forum and look at other brother here like Fuego who fucking rock & rolled his way outta fucking misery. There are PLENTY of people on here who just fucking killed it man…you gotta look though!

4. You have to participate in your own life. Quite frankly, any of you bitches who say “I can’t afford it” and really mean “well…I don’t wanna pay for something I can get for free” are completely powerless. You don’t aspire toward greatness or want to push the boundaries of this thing!!!

It’s easier to bitch and complain and get people to feel sorry for you. You wanna be a grown up? Then stop sitting at the kiddie table of life.[/quote]

Mode… I…I think I love you.

@Mode: considering what Starbucks charges for a cup of coffee, you may only be able to afford a cheap hooker. Five bucks for a cup of plain 'ol black coffee…those bastards.

You can also use the paypal billmelater option and have 6 months no interest, no payments. I think anyone can scrounge up a couple hundred in half a year. Plus they give you an extra month if its your first time using billmelater. So yeah, now you have 7 months of out the year to find 300 hundred or so dollars. If you’re desperate enough you’ll find a way. Clean people’s car bumpers or something. Seriously, if you charged $10 per car bumper and only got 4 cars per day you’d still make $300 in a week and a half. It might be embarrassing to do but not if you really need the money.

Whoever owns starbucks is some kinda badass black magician.

LOL!!!

Oh my boy defectron…now…where’s tha ponies son???

[quote=“Mode_439, post:13, topic:1661”]LOL!!!

Oh my boy defectron…now…where’s tha ponies son???[/quote]

So anyway here’s where starbucks coffie really comes from

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks everybody specially EA for ur views.The forum members do understand the kind of feeling I wrote about and thats what makes it a great place to be at.EA what u say is correct but consider a situation - die hard wannabe practitioner of magick for serious reasons-gets hold of ur books -feels ur the man-accesses balg forum-wants to buy evocation course-bam-problems-he finds that he is a college student -he is non earning-and even though the father has money he doesnt believe in magick-so credit card unavailable to the poor guy-family in need of magick coz devastated financially and mentally-only son is open minded others have given up hope and they wont give him the money no matter what to practice the magical arts…his life is shattered but he is clinging to destiny…so out of utter frustration he downloads ur books nd videos hoping that one day when he becomes powerful through magick he would pay his teacher his respects by buying the stuff he once got for free for he is serious about this stuff.

What wud u say in this case?

Many of wannabe practitioners of black magick come from 3rd world countries where they r open minded to magic,metaphysics but people in his society arent and he finds himself alone living a life he doesnt want to live.The entire community wud give this guy a kick in the ass if they found out what he was practising simply becoz of fear but with the availibility of the net they come to know that far away in a land called USA,UK people like him exist.They practice magick with similar people who want to learn and grow.There exists covens,satanist churches,voodoo practiitoners.He doesnt want girls,partys,neither money, just enough to keep him alive and sociable but wants to practice magic and master it.His love is for knowledge but in a society where narrow minded people exists and suffering people exists,who view religion as to be he answers to their problems but never gets them say hardcore muslims.But again he is not earning and is at the mercy of his family,his family at present facing the wrath of fate.There is nothing the individual can do but suffer.

Worse in the 3rd world countries,people searching for the truth of universe start with local traditions of asceticism thinking they know it all.But when fate proves them wrong and they want to go to a black magick school,they find even evil has deserted them for they have lost everything money,sanity,love,fame,health.There r no authentic black magick teachers,een if they find EA they may find that their source of money is controlled by someone so they cant buy what they want.Its like prison.

That r the guys am talking about.I think these people need support from u guys,wonderful people of BALG forum.Sometimes I get confused whether this forum is of black magicians or really powerful monks,who walk on the path of truth but not necessarily only light or darkness!!!

Thanks

Why can’t your friend change his situation? There are plenty of opportunities in this world to make extra money. Koetting does provide plenty of free material out there and not only that there is plenty of people on here that would point you in the right direction with no cost whatsoever.

If your friend is having to resort to stealing someone’s work then obviously, especially from what you’ve said about him, magick is not his thing. He has no will to change his situation and is a spoiled fucking brat if he is depending on his daddy to put him through college. He has it so fucking hard, really?

Koetting, myself and many people on here have come from literally being homeless and addicted to drugs without a dime in our pockets and we still made time and effort to acquire the knowledge we want without having to resort to stealing. It pisses me off that your going to sit there and defend your friend and people like him that literally sit on their ass and expect someones hard earned work to be given to them for free on a silver platter. What he needs to do is stop depending on his dad, grow a pair, and get a job if he want’s Koetting’s work.

If it’s charity and hand out’s your looking for then maybe you should go to church.

Elon Musk grew up in South Africa. He wasn’t wealthy, and his opportunities there were extremely slim. When he was done with school, by law he was supposed to join the military, which basically meant his job would be to suppress blacks. He wasn’t game for that.

So, he scrounged up whatever money he could and got the hell out of there, and starts figuring out how he can change not only his life, but the world.

He gets together with some friends and realizes that the internet is there, but people have a hard time buying goods and services through a secure network. They create paypal. It does amazing.

He takes the money he makes with paypal and invests in a car company, Tesla Motors, which invents the first ever freeway driveable car that is 100 percent electrical powered.

He takes the money he makes with Tesla Motors, and starts a fucking space exploration company, Space X. Through Space X, he launches the first ever privately funded, privately built, privately managed rocket into space.

So, there are only four entities who have launched shuttles into space: the United States, Russia, China, and Elon fucking Musk.

So, keep whining about not having opportunities. Elon didn’t have any opportunities handed to him. I never did either.

I was sleeping in a graveyard, eating out of trashcans when I kicked my power into gear and started to change my life with magick.

To anyone who wants to complain about not having the opportunities, keeping whining. I finished my whining years ago, and ever since then, I’ve been leading a revolution! You can’t whine and be successful at the same time.

1 Like

[quote=“E.A., post:17, topic:1661”]Elon Musk grew up in South Africa. He wasn’t wealthy, and his opportunities there were extremely slim. When he was done with school, by law he was supposed to join the military, which basically meant his job would be to suppress blacks. He wasn’t game for that.

So, he scrounged up whatever money he could and got the hell out of there, and starts figuring out how he can change not only his life, but the world.

He gets together with some friends and realizes that the internet is there, but people have a hard time buying goods and services through a secure network. They create paypal. It does amazing.

He takes the money he makes with paypal and invests in a car company, Tesla Motors, which invents the first ever freeway driveable car that is 100 percent electrical powered.

He takes the money he makes with Tesla Motors, and starts a fucking space exploration company, Space X. Through Space X, he launches the first ever privately funded, privately built, privately managed rocket into space.

So, there are only four entities who have launched shuttles into space: the United States, Russia, China, and Elon fucking Musk.

So, keep whining about not having opportunities. Elon didn’t have any opportunities handed to him. I never did either. [/quote]

He just got the aid from his mad african ancestors, that’s cheating. Not a poor kid without money.

After some days sleeping at the graveyard you just got the love from the Deads and they helped you. That’s cheap necromancy and cheating.
It’s Not a poor kid without money that has access to the internet and yet cant have oportunities to make money.

Ok, leaving the jokes… You were pretty screwed didnt you, E.A.? Life and Magick are one of the best gifts for us humans.

And Elon Musk is a pretty example to shut up and get to the work!

Oh come on! Anyone that has internet can find many ways to make money if they really want to.
Also, guy already knows magick and study it.

Money magic is the kind of magic that brings the fastest results for me.
With magic… it was always possible to get all the courses from E.A. on the date they released without a sacrifice on good food, etc in my life!

1 Like

I see these things coming up, talking about theft and such…

We’re talking on a black magick forum. Black magick is grounded in Nietzschean ethics - this is to say, self-created ethics. You don’t look externally, you look internally, for what is “right” to you.

For EA, he’s at a point where he feels in his power that stealing is now beneath him. So he illustrates this perfectly with his comments. He isn’t saying that some god will punish him, nor does he appear to be afraid of the law. He just finds stealing to be distasteful. Likewise, he doesn’t want people stealing his works, because he feels there is benefit to his students in manifesting it; it also furthers his ambitions if he gets the money. So - self-created ethics at play.

But for someone else? You seek to learn the ways of black magick. Among other things, ways to kill with a curse and steal the life force of living beings - but you feel bad about theft or digital piracy? That seems like a massive disconnect for me. If you walk the left-hand path, do what you need to do. If your way to power is through theft, is this any worse than through murder? What is vampirism if not theft?

I’m not advocating theft, but I am denouncing the fear that surrounds it. If you see what you need on the path to power, take it. If you want to pay respects, even pay money, to those who helped you along the way, then do so. These are both choices. Mutually exclusive choices. If a needed act violates your personal code of ethics, then you have a number of options: lose the need, change the act, change the code.

Yes, it may be character building and it is even a great motivator if you have to work hard to get something. If a person had to stash and save away for a year or more to pick up a book or a course, you bet your ass they will appreciate it and truly dive in. Desperate will is one of the finest motivators known, and it’s very hard to create artificially. But work with what you have, do what you have to do. If, at the end of that work, you choose to show your appreciation, do so.

I don’t think EA has cursed pirates of his digital works, if that is your biggest concern. Regardless of what you do, do so of your own volition. Work hard, and pay your respects whenever needed.

I think this sums it up well:

No, I most definitely do not. Nor am I really that concerned, honestly.

You know, I listen to Danzig a bit. He used to be my favorite artist, but then Chuck Biscuits, Eerie Von, and even John Christ went on to other things, and left Glenn with rotating band members and full artistic control… which ruined his sound.

Anyways, I bring up Danzig because in an interview he mentioned something that assholes will do when he’s at a signing at a record store: kids will come up to him with a bootlegged CD and ask him to sign it.

Now, they don’t really want him to sign it… they want him to get pissed, lose his cool, and punch them the fuck out. And then, they sue him and get a pretty decent settlement.

I don’t go out getting IP addresses of people who pirate my work, and email them complaining about their piracy. If it comes to our attention, we do what we can to take care of it.

But, when these assholes come onto MY forum asking how I feel about them stealing my work. Really? Go fuck yourselves. Come to my house and try telling me you’re going to walk off with my stuff, and see how that turns out for you!

2 Likes