An idea -- who de best magician here...!

Look lets do a competition - we all enter the SAME money prize fund competition and use ‘magic’, our entries must be at least two days before the draw entering only ONCE, we post the evidence of our ONE entry here in the forum. The winner is the one that wins the MOST money in that competition. We do this ten times in any one year and the money magician of the year on the forum (a gold badge or such) is the one who wins the MOST money over the year…!

The competition has to be a random number lottery, we might have to split into areas ie EU - US or the likes. Each applicant must show a picture (PHOTO NOT SCAN) of their ticket BEFORE the draw. Each applicant must stipulate their method - ie Evocation - Divination - Candle Magic or whatever…!

(My guess is that the Money Magician of the year will be the most sought after and respected Magician on the forum - lol - just a hunch…!) My advice however is watch out for Curse magicians… lol.

J

4 Likes

Ah, shoot. And here I was, looking forward to a self made top ten list or something.
puts list away again

6 Likes

I’ll have a better chance in Russian roulette than this… lottery tickets never worked for me! But I had random people handing me money for no reason :unamused: does that count here?

1 Like

How many of you that have already read this thought maybe this is a good idea but now and after only what 20 mins you’ve lost interest ? THIS is WHY so many fail at magic…! DISCIPLINE - FOCUS. SUCCESS takes disciplined commitment…!

J

This isn’t the same case, this is more of a joke where as a person’s practice is serious lol

3 Likes

I have read a lot of lottery wins spells, it take weeks to manifest, and tis rituals tey 40 days, .its not a candle, offering and done. 2 days is not time. If its nunbers it take a least a full day to process, link amd see wat game to play. Every body want to diving in stock market but the job. Yo do and spirts to call are not easy. But we see. 2 days is fast.

Me… it’s me…

Have you really thought this through?

I have read of double you money. And a old spell qhich i lost same pages invoquin the daniel of bible and his friends. And another using elohim. Plus a few europe guys. Old time school.

1 Like

I don’t really see why this is an issue, money magick is pass or fail, there’s no wiggle room, and OP’s not asking for money, or proposing a pool of funds, or for anyone to send him (or anyone else) any funds, or anything? :thinking:

It’s just a test that can be verified, though if you win a large amount it risks doxxing yourself, which may have unwanted side effects if people then think you can predict lotteries…

3 Likes

Blockquote I don’t really see why this is an issue, money magick is pass or fail, there’s no wiggle room, and OP’s not asking for money, or proposing a pool of funds, or for anyone to send him (or anyone else) any funds, or anything? :thinking:
It’s just a test that can be verified, though if you win a large amount it risks doxxing yourself, which may have unwanted side effects if people then think you can predict lotteries…

Blockquote

Why ? You just disappear with the maiden and live happily ever after as the one that got away ?

J

1 Like

I always win $50, $100 here and there, but no big money. I do think it can be done, though.

I’d be worried that the same kinds of people who traffick humans for profit in any other way would see you as their golden goose, trying to nab you, then trade you round the world on different lotteries for profit. It wouldn’t be a very nice life and the moment you start not delivering, they might get violent, thinking it’s a con trick and you really could deliver if you wanted to or, just kill you since you’d know too much.

2 Likes

Okay, bingo handjob bring it on

Interesting angle.

I don’t know what’s with the peanut gallery/reality police here, but @bingohandjob is one of the few magicians I know who actually did successfully do lottery magick, so please stop derailing this topic with mockery, and I have now deleted some early posts that set that example: if you don’t like the idea go read something else. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If love to be able to. I’m still learning, Personally. So I’m out for now.

1 Like