An Apology

To all my people on the forum I lost touch with, or failed to follow through with plans or things you asked me to do for you (channeling, etc.)
I went through a sort of dark night of the soul following my infernal initiation and my premiere video podcast on E.A Koetting’s YouTube channel. The infernal Kings and the Watchers really did a number on me. It was all in my best interest, teaching me to walk in my power and burning up the trash in my sou, but fuck man they were a bit rough :rofl:
If I’m going to be honest, I took up a nasty drinking habit. I had been experiencing insomnia, was working upwards of 70 hours a week, learning to be a new dad, and still managing to launch a magickal business. I was overworked, under-rested, and being tested in new and interesting ways. So I hit the bottle so I could sleep. Yes, I know; excuses excuses. Several more personal things happened that I’d be happy to share in private.
Ya know, the extra hours at work and the promotion (two promotions back to back actually), and the side business success we’re all things I’d cast for in ritual and petitioned the spirits for. Yet when it was time to walk in the manifest reality I’d worked so hard to bring to fruition, I was feeling overwhelmed. I placed priority on meeting the requests of my clients, and in combination with the long hours and increased responsibility at my primary place of employment, I neglected my own personal practice and the things I had meant to do with/for my forum friends.
The spirits got my attention recently. I was able to get transferred to another job site with a 50 hour work week and a pay increase to go with it. So everything has worked out in the end. I’m able to sleep again and work on my own self development, and spend more time with my family.
So thanks for not shitting on my name and telling me to fuck myself. Thanks for being patient while I worked through my workaholic phase. Money isn’t everything (but it sure does feel good on your pocket dunnit?)
So, if I had plans with you a couple months ago, or more, hit me up on the DM. To name a few (though there are more I know) @serpens_album, @JezebelleMoon, @levilevi, @anon27714670, @Micah, etc

18 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

I tried to @ you lol didn’t realize you changed name again

1 Like

Awesome bro! Glad to hear that all worked out. Thats whats important

2 Likes

I’m ready to get back to working on our project when you are.

2 Likes

MDR lets go

2 Likes

Good luck
-Fallen Angel.

2 Likes

Meant for you @itsnathanm7

2 Likes

Wb!

2 Likes

All good mayne :metal:
Welcome back

2 Likes

I’d like to know if experienced any other results from my working …

Welcome back

3 Likes

welcome back, and glad things turned out! :black_heart:

1 Like

Oh my, I cannot trace you back :wink:

Hi Bro,

Good to have you back in one piece :wink: . We started a conversation. But it turned out that I am doing it on my own. So that’s great. I need to do this myself. And of course with the best advise from forum members here.
But even through you, always gave advise and with your working hours I was even surprised that I got an answer. So don’t feel sorry to much. In life we need the resources to do our work, these resources cost money and for that we need to work a lot.

I do want to give you an advise after some reading yesterday. You have a gift. Try to save a spot for the people in need that haven’t the resources we’ve got. Take care.

Another tip, sometimes you need to focus on yourself. Take the time to do that and ‘sorry, I don’t have time at the moment’ is an answer too.

Be careful with that bottle!

1 Like

Welcome back, as humans we are sometimes drawn away, but if it is meant to be, we are drawn back.

1 Like

Feels good to be back, ain’t it.

1 Like