An angel for love?

I told my friend I’d evoke an angel for him to fix a problem with a female he wants(he’s Christian so he’d rather me do angel work than demon work). I can’t really seem to find information on what these Angels can do for me like in the goetia.

I’ve worked with many demons, especially Azazel, and I don’t want conflict for just a simple evocation. Does anybody know of an angel that can cause men and women to fall in love?

Yes i work a lot with the Grimoire KoF and there is a couple one that can Help in Love Matter, But with Angel it must be true Love most of the time, Since they dont appreciate Lust or Egoistic Goal ,

Here the name of one of them
Lotir :
She rule over all Love Affair, and if the Love is truth she can do Miracle.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with the previous comment, but if your friend struggles with the angel you could always try lilith. She’s fairly easy to work with and really helps produce results,
all the best to you.

1 Like

I can’t find the sigil do lotir. All I found was a heart.

That will work :slight_smile:

I saw this post that shows how to find Angelic Sigils

You can tell him one thing and do another, in this case summon a lust demon anyway, that’d probably be better considering the nature of what you’re striving to do.

haniel (aka anael).

1 Like

[quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:7969”]I told my friend I’d evoke an angel for him to fix a problem with a female he wants(he’s Christian so he’d rather me do angel work than demon work). I can’t really seem to find information on what these Angels can do for me like in the goetia.

I’ve worked with many demons, especially Azazel, and I don’t want conflict for just a simple evocation. Does anybody know of an angel that can cause men and women to fall in love?[/quote]

Sounds like your “friend” is shifting the burden unto you(and may I say…any Karmic backlash - if you believe in that). If he is having difficulty in starting a relationship with this woman then maybe it’s not meant to be(or this woman just doesnt care) in either case, pushing them together to appease your friend’s “christian” lust is simply and irrevocablly inane. However, doing a tarot reading first to see what the true underlinging issue(s) are may help him understand the true motives(and disregard any fancy notions of true love(a very rare thing indeed in these times).

The issue is not about what angel to use, but why would your friend want to control a young woman and bend her will towards yours?. Sounds like true dark magick and not the beneficial leanings a magician would undertake.

Firsrt ask the correct questions to him, then a tarot spread, then decide if you want to take this responsibility unto yourself. One thing is a shy woman, another is one who has already made her choice.

to help you further we would need more details concerning the motives and not just what spirit to use. The BALG forum members have amazing experiences and advice to give, but the advice you seek needs more information than what was provided.

Just remembered!..I did post one of my experiencxes with “Love spells”(no spirit involved except those of the Venus sphere) . I did get that woman I was 'lusting" for, but at a price…read on below

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/did-my-spell-with-paimon-backfired/msg76132/#msg76132]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/did-my-spell-with-paimon-backfired/msg76132/#msg76132[/url]

I am sooo late to the party but…

Hagiel.