Amon, Sallos, Sitri, Dantalion Help to Contact for Confirmation

Asking for help from any of our BALG members who have direct links with Amon, Sallos, Sitri and Dantalion. I have summoned them to help me with my love situation.

Amon - 3x, I called on him and all times, he delivered, the following day. Hail Amon!

Sallos and Sitri - I asked for their help for love and lust, respectively. No outward manifestations yet.

Dantalion - I asked for his help for mind control and manipulation. I feel most positive about him because both times, the green candle flame goes high up with a clean burn. No outward manifestation from my SP yet.

My SP is still with his live in girlfriend. He replies to me at times though intermittently. And has not shown any sign of wanting to get back together with me.

I am on Day 3 of 9 of my promised offerings to them. Would like to get clear confirmation that they have agreed to work with me and are actually already in the process of making things happen.

Grateful for anyone who will extend their energies for my help request.

You could have just added this as another post to the other thread you started so people have a general idea of what’s going on with your situation.

Nonetheless, as was suggested in the other thread, patience is key here, especially if you just started the work. You’re on Day 3, so it would be best to trust in your work, let it go and move on, so as to allow the spirits the chance to work on the situation. You can ask and look for signs, but sometimes you’ll get them, sometimes you won’t.

I stopped asking for signs because the spirits I work with never gave them to me, yet my work still manifests.

You have to calm down, let go of the desperation and seriously, it seems redundant to say, but trust in your work.

There are so many things these spirits need to do change his mind, manipulate his mind, etc etc etc, and you’re not giving them a chance to do with faith.

It won’t be over night.

Please keep up updated on your progress💐

7 Likes

@QueenMustang thank you! For pointing out that I could’ve used the same thread, will keep that in mind in the future. I guess I thought this is a “different” line of conversation, it being a request. You’re right, though.

And a bigger thank you for that reminder to trust and let go. Humbled. Appreciate the time you take to always reply to me. :sparkling_heart:

Update on my progress: a couple nights ago, I messaged to ask him to calm when he can. He didn’t reply, and he didn’t call either. Last night, I texted to say “you didn’t call, I wanted to tell you something.” I woke up to a text from him saying “ill call you later after my bike training” (he’s a triathlete). Just got off the phone with him - we spoke for 1.5 hours, while he was driving home. It was friendly, pleasant, mundane… Whenever I bring up the other girl, he would ask me to change the topic. We ended with me asking “will you schedule a bike ride to me soon?” His reply was : “Soon.”

Good, small win, right?

2 Likes

Hi @QueenMustang! Is it okay to keep repeating to them my petition, everyday for the duration of my 9 day offering? A nightly reiteration of my request?

The clearest confirmation will be when you get your results. :wink: Alternatively you can ask them for a sign, or look for someone willing to perform a divination ritual/reading for you.

This really depends on your mindset. There are some rituals which are supposed to be (according to the authors of the various systems) performed once daily for a set amount of days. Others will say no; once is enough, and if you throw too much magic at a ritual it implies doubt and desperation, which hinders the magic.

You say “SP” which is terminology I’ve only really ever heard in the LOA/manifestation community – do you follow the teachings of Goddard or Murphy at all? I would highly recommend Neville Goddard as a supplement to any ritual you do here… and I mean source Goddard, i.e. his books or lectures, which are all available for free online as they are public domain/out of copyright. Avoid facebook groups or youtube coaches, generally they either seek to profit off teaching bastardised versions of Goddard/Murphy, and/or they have a new “magic bullet” formula every week that keeps you scattered and unfocused and always moving on to the next thing, because without this they would have no business model for views/likes/income.

I say this mostly because I have also been in a situation in the past where I basically called up the entire underworld in the space of a few days, hoping that more frequent contact, more petitions, and more entities involved = faster results. I struggled a lot with lust for results and so I found it much easier to make that kind of focus work to my benefit (with Law of Assumption teachings) rather than trying in vain to forget that there was something I badly wanted that I didn’t have and that I’d cast rituals to attain it.

Anyway, long story short, one important takeaway point here should be this: assume that everything you do is correct, that the outcome you want is inevitable, and forcibly return your mind to that fact every time you feel lacking or sad or mopey. It’s not an overnight process. You might have setbacks. But hopefully one day you’ll realise that months have passed and you’ve grown immensely at that time in your approach to magic and how the world works, and you won’t have a single doubt that you can get whatever you want.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you @Veil! I didn’t outwardly ask for a sign but a couple hours later, I received 2 emails from someone that narrated most of what I wanted to manifest. So for me, at the moment, that’s the crystal clearest confirmation! :blush:

Right now I’m reading NAP. I will research Goddard, thank you for pointing me in that direction! (One of the things I love about this forum - everyone is so willing to share knowledge and help newbies like me). Thank you!

Laughing now bec I was at the brink of this! Need to keep reminding myself to trust and not lust. Thank you for sharing and moreso, for your well wishes! :blush: :heart:

1 Like

This!!!
It’ll happen.
It’s meant to happen.
It is done.
So be it.
:sparkling_heart::pray::hugs:

2 Likes

@QueenMustang wanted to personally consult with you, however I’m unable to PM you. Will you send me one please? :pray: