Amon help

Hey guys, I didn’t have much luck with the search bar, so here’s my question.

I have been working with amon for a week or two. This was actually the first time I decided to work with a demon. I asked for reconciliation between a long term ex and I. This specific ex reached out to me a week later, but a different one and I reconciled less than 24 hrs after the “ritual”.

Is it possible amon found the more recent ex to be a better match? I’m confused. Also, I have never seen amon but have faintly felt him. After chanting his enn one time I saw a blue light in my right eye, which quickly disappeared. I took this to mean he was listening. Does anyone have any experience with amon?

2 Likes

Well, ask yourself, are you really happier with this other ex that you didn’t originally intend to reconcile with? It could very well be what you said, Amon may have decided to grant your request in a different but better way than you intended, and that’s honestly a common thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Possible he will teach you lessons of sorts to be better evolve for that right person. He might not be the one. Just a tool to learn lessons from amon.

1 Like

I did have one experience with him, where i was meditating on his seal while laying down and a forest scene played through my head were i shapeshifted into several animals while i ran through it.

1 Like

Hmm did you specify which ex you want to reconcile with?

I like the more recent ex a lot more, and we get along better. The long term person (the original target) and I would have had way too much to work on, although I felt more love for him.

1 Like

Yep I did. This is why I find it strange… Maybe I wasn’t clear enough

Well, sometimes this just happens. You asked for one thing, but Amon saw an even better option and gave that one to you instead. I’d still call it a win. :wink:

2 Likes

I see, that is strange then and no one can say for sure why that happened, perhaps it was a gift to you?

1 Like

Maybe he saw your true intent was to regain a lost love that would fit your life in this moment, as opposed to that ex specifically?

1 Like