Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

candle is just a tool; the colour is to give the frequency of a particular energy
i would go for gold and red definitly

2 Likes

You are not joking. I am beyond words! Literally only 6 days ago I asked Amon Ra for something similar…

Fast to say the very least considering me and this person were not on speaking terms for over 2 years.

Infernal Blessings🖤

-Karma🌈

4 Likes

Which method you used?

1 Like

Sigil, offerings and my intent was all I needed.

I drew Amon Ra’s sigil on a photograph of the person. I evoked him, proposed the deal for what offerings I was willing to give and volià, got a text from my target only 6 days after.

Infernal Blessings :black_heart:

4 Likes

I wanted to keep it simple. If you give it a go, keep us posted! ^.^

1 Like

I wonder if I could use this method on two people.

Update: they indeed came back within 6 days of casting. But it fell apart just as quickly. I’d suggest pairing an Amon Ra evocation with another ritual to kinda “cement” your intention.

2 Likes

can you please pm me the eslavement spell?

Let me start like my dear friend @ebdr started her topic with FAM…Lol… King Amon is no Joke i wanted to contact my ex since i didnt know what to do and reading this topic i thought why not start here… after reading the whole topic i said imma do this but how? I never contacted a Demon before i dunno what to do i contacted @ebdr and guess what she answered we spoke and she told me what to do after she spoke to Amon… she told me exactly everthing that Amon told her to tell me what 2 do… i had 2 to do a 9 day ritual which was succesfull… after the 9 days things started to feel different for me in the sense that i didnt see any kind of improvement no contact NOTHING… But @ebdr words were always have FAITH… time passed by one afternoon i texted her and i said u know fuck it im done im giving up we spone about it again she did a reading for me in the beginning that said 3days or 3 weeks and said to me keep faith everyday… well WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PPL its been 3 weeks and The King delivered just lije he said he would just believe in him i’ve never seen any kind Like Amon before in my life my senses r not open i cant hear them nor see them but i dunno HOW but with The King i DID… Hail KING AMON THANK U THANK U THANK U…HEDELIVERED!!!

@ebdr I DUNNO HOW HOW 2 TY BUT THANK UUUUUUU MY FRIEND!!!

HAIL KING AMONNNNNNN!!!

4 Likes

Man… That is very kind of @ebdr normally everything related to magick is behind a paywall. (except for this awesome forum)

Awesome! I’m happy for you man, thanks for your comment. I’m now interested to learn more about this wonderful spirit.

So the Amon revealed himself to you? Was it in your dream or while being awake?

I was kinda half asleep awake at the same time dunno how to explain…but one thing it was AWESOME lol…

2 Likes

Hii @Fer10
I think it’s best to create a separate thread for that. Because otherwise the thread could get derailed from its intended purpose.

If you do not get adequate feedback. You could. Probably go to r/tarots and ask them over there. They have 15.128 folks out there.
*Probably best not to tell them, that you summoned a demon though, but you will be able to decide for your self.

1 Like

thanks for the recommendation man!

1 Like

It has been a while, but I’ve come back to update my workings with Amon. With the guy I mentioned in 2019, things ended shortly after he came back. It got complicated and we were on and off until I shut him down completely and I met someone new. Let me just tell you, his working is still going strong because when I cut that person off and blocked him, he spent over a year trying to get back in touch with me through letters and mutual friends and I am completely done with him.

Amon has helped me once more and I wanted to come back to spread the word that this guy really delivers. Patience is the key and what you need to focus on is to be emotionally and mentally ready for when he comes through because if you want to make a reconciliation last, the work doesn’t stop when they come back but has to keep going for as long as you want them in your life.

3 Likes

@ebdr I followed your instructions but with name and d.o.b, can you tell me if he hear my petition?

I know this is an older thread but I followed this about a month ago, I heard nothing for a week and so I burnt the photo I kept thinking about it otherwise and I thought I needed to fully let go and believe in Amon, a week later my target did contact me to apologise we chatted like we used to and he seemed to want to make amends and be friends again. Then the next day he decided he wasn’t ready just yet we both have feelings involved but said once he has his life in order to be able to he will make amends for all the hurt he’s caused. It’s difficult as we see each other every day but no longer speak or even look at each other we’re probably in a worse place then before he messaged. I don’t want to ask Amon again as clearly it’s not the right time but do I try this again in a couple months to see if anything changes or will Amon know to help reconcile things when the time is right?

1 Like

Thanks. I did a request now.

This post was amazing. I summoned Amon too last night and I definitely saw movement, my person checked my social media twice after 20 days of being gone. While doing the meditation I asked him to show himself to me to make sure he heard me and I saw in my mind a big brown eye with long eyleashes and after that a big scarab beetle with crazy beautiful green-blue colour. I am waiting for the full manifestation of what I asked but the experience was crazy.

1 Like

last night was the first time i try demon evocation, i called out to Amon, idk if i did the ritual right but i tried my best, i belive that he heard me, so i will wait and see. will update if anything happens

Hi. Would you please ask Amon if he accepted my request? I’m somewhat new at this and I’m not sure if i opened his sigil. I have been getting signs, at leat i think.
An answer would help me. Also if there’s anything he’d like me to do. You will have my eternal gratitude. Thank you.