Amdusias

Hey I’ve been thinking about summoning Amdusias through His sigil, and was wondering is there anything in specific He likes or doesnt like? Theres not a whole lot of info on the internet about Him

2 Likes

Try using his enn and his sigil…
This is his enn;
Denyen valocur avage secore Amdusias.

Other than that just be respectful to him and i don’t think he will be disappointed.

4 Likes

Though he didn’t request it, he got very excited for pasta with meat sauce and garlic bread. While we aren’t close, he occasionally let’s me know he’s around. Seems to enjoy destruction and music.

5 Likes

Calling him and my shoulders instantly hurt @Narsonix whats that about

I’ve never experienced any sort of pain from him, though I’ve experienced it with others. He could have been highlighting a problem area in your physical or energy bodies. He could have been giving an overly enthusiastic hello. Honestly it could be many things. Not much help I know :laughing:

1 Like

Probably an area you need to watch, maybe he’s telling you have a stretch and loosen up with a dance.

1 Like

I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders

Kinda depends on how much of a bond you like to have with Amdusias and what the reason is for your calling him.
Most likely you’d like to connect because of musical endelavours? Then apart from standard good offerings like some food, water, wine and/ or incense. consider something corresponding with his attributes and the reason you are calling him like playing or singing something for him. Maybe make little tune using his enn.

For instance…
I’m actualy in the process of preparing to build up a connection with Amdusias in order to help me connect deeper to the natural world in my area and the ancient nature spirits in my region. Maybe even to help me safely connect even more to the “Good Neighbours” in my favorite forest if he is willing to.
It is quite a big think to ask, in my opinion. So in honor of Amdusias and nature spirits he might be willing to connect me to. I’ve been voluteering a couple of times as a cook for a mobile kitchen group that cooks during environmental demonstrations. I have an extensive ritual planned and “the day of” as an offering directly linked to the ritual. I am planning to take a long, meditative walk/ hike in my favorite forest taking a garbage bag with me to fill with any kind of rubbish that doesn’t belong and perhaps leave a small offering of honeycake or fresh cream at spots that speak to me somehow. I know that seems like intensive offerings, but I am preparing to do extensive work Amdusias. If I would just have a peak around and ask for a short little favor, I might do something shorter and easier to care for plants and/ or animals nearby.
Hope that give you some good ideas ^^

I have a pact with Amdusias for helping me to become a pro music producer. He is in your face when you are not making music to perfect your skills. Strict and good teacher! I haven’t been making music in awhile so he is kind of bummed out but life is going hard for me at the moment so music will be put on hold for now.

1 Like