Amazing experience with lord azazel Duke Sallos Duke Gremory

Honestly, it was amazing . I did a evocation of Duke Sallos around 5 pm. It worked . You could sense him in the room. I also have a drum set in here and my hi hats on the side fell. I did ask for a sign and there it was . This is my fourth evocation of him and he finally showed and he did it quickly . I went out later on and met some one amazing i was soo damn amazed . I come home and did an evocation of azazel and he completely took the wheel(literally) . And made calm, aroused , and feeling like i did ecstasy, really can’t explain it . Man. I’ve been practicing for a while with no results but when you keep at it it comes . Amazing guys . I’m happy as shit ! Didn’t mention mention Duke Gremory much , but you call up him/her she always shows. Try to work with that Duke amaze balls as a beginner for sure .

4 Likes

Awesome news, good for you!! I’m happy things worked out for you so quickly!! :bouquet:

2 Likes

I could feel the happiness with this post!! Congratulations. It shows effort pays off :slight_smile:

1 Like