Amaschtiel

Has anyone worked with a female being named Amaschtiel? I dont really know how to spell it. I heard the name clairaudiently. Ah-mosh-tee-el. What I heard in regards to her is that she was in the past- “the long ago”, Tu’ath, Jango or Chango, a true name, she lays down the law, and something about a holy desert.
I have researched online and dug into books about demonology and angels. I cant find anything remotely resembling a possible spelling.
Any help would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like an angel to me.

You mean Shango?
The african Orishas?

Thats what I thought too :slight_smile: I had read 2 books about Voudon a couple years ago. Haitian, Santeria…I suppose it couldve been Django…as in ‘unchained’… some of the things I am told sounds like other words lol could be meant to stimulate connections or associated topics. Instead of telling me outright, I have to work a bit for what it means lol the 5 rebels in Tartarus? Fenris? I dont know.
But yes, most likely its the Orisha :slight_smile: I havent worked with any of them, but on a different plane, perhaps I have. I have dream memory of being at a wedding, africanized, telling dirty jokes to the bride. …after I asked why I was there of course lol thats the Ghede lol I had to look it up online when I woke up haha its been an amazing ride these last few years of remembering where I have been and what I have done astrally :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meet up with a Babalawo or someone who does Ifa diviniation.

Just a hunch I got.

Dont have any of those around here and if there was one, wouldnt advertise. Its really shunned here. Anderson supposed to be Christian capital of the US lol

1 Like

Aw man that sucks.

1 Like