Am new :D

Welp, I've finally decided to create an account, rather than continue lurking from afar. Hello, everyone! My name is Blade of Woe. I'm rather excited (though a bit antsy) to meet y'all. Won't show my face just yet but I do greatly appreciate your warm welcome. ♥️

In terms of anything magical, I know very little. You could say I’ve ‘dipped my toes in the pond,’ more often than not. So I guess for now I’ll just see wassup :grin:
Very delighted to meet you, yes.

(Sorry if I post this in the wrong place. I’m trying to figure it out. I’m a lost hatchling. :joy:)

1 Like

Most of my text seems cut off from my screen lol.

Welcome

However, you haven’t exactly told us anything about yourself or your experience in magick.

Where do you hail from?

What does this mean? What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced it? This tells us nothing.

1 Like

Since I beat @Uncle-Al, which toe did you dip, were you wearing polish and what color was it. So do you like spaghetti?

4 Likes

:joy:Welcome to the forum!,but tell us about yourself and magick work

1 Like

My apologies, I suppose that was pretty vague. :joy:

I hail from the East Coast of North America. (hurray bipolar weather)

I mean I haven’t exactly committed to practice over the years. I know very little in any branch of magic. Other than dabbling in the Keys of Solomon, briefly, mind you.

I’m more than willing to learn, due to recent experiences I’m yet comfortable with sharing; I’m rather skittish with new communities and knowledge I’m unfamiliar with.

Sorry if that’s still rather vague. I have little to share in the grand scheme of things. I’m just about straight out of the egg and have no idea what’s going on.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the forum.

Now, onto the real questions that @Aprentiz posted: what toe, what polish, which foot, and do you like spaghetti?

3 Likes

Center to, left foot, dark red, and ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER AND HIS STARCHY APPENDAGES!!!

2 Likes

Oh ohohohohoh, also. At some point in life I was compelled to record any/as much as I could have about enochian and the chants/calls/spells involved. So that’s a thing, lol.

No idea why.
Brain: You just gotta

2 Likes

Nice to.meet you.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk. Alright, enough already. I get it lol

Sorry lol I seem to be getting wacked over the head with synchronicity in regards to the Enochian angels these days :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Awhoops! Sorry then :joy:. Hopefully everything sorts itself out with that, yes?

1 Like

Yeah, everything is fine. It’s just the universe yelling at me again. What else is new? lol

1 Like

You too! I’m very nervoucited

Yell back, lol.

1 Like

I’m more likely to just go "yeah, yeah, whatever. " :rofl:

1 Like

That’s fair, lol. worldstar