Am I transforming my spirit into something much darker and sinister? Or magnet for dark energy?

what exactly do I search for online on what the dark energy is doing to me spiritually and physically? Like energetic effects of dark or demonic energy on the spirit and physical of a human being and what Dark or demonic energy transforms myself into

You won’t find anything online because it’s not common for people to take in random energies into themselves dark energy or other. Also, not everyone reacts to the same energies. Someone else might be compatible with the energy while you are not, and vice versa.

What’s important is balance, rather than focusing entirely on the lower vibrational frequency of the energy spectrum. The dark energy is awesome. But if you really felt it to the touch, it should be cold, very solid and the energy goes inwards like a black hole or a vacuum cleaner. The lower vibration of the dark energy can even leave marks on your physical skin, from light pink up to dark purple bruises. That’s on the extreme end of the dark energy. This energy manifestation is unstable and spirits doesn’t manifest too long with it.

On the opposite extreme spectrum, we have the higher vibrational energy commonly known as “light” energy. That energy goes outwards, like an electrical current. It’s warm, sparkly and just as solid to the touch as the extreme dark energy. It can leave blisters on your skin that’s similar to a sunburn, and interacting with that energy for too long, it can peel off the outer layer of our skin. Just like being in the sun for too long. This energy manifestation is unstable and spirits doesn’t manifest too long with it.

The energy in the middle is a perfect mix of the extremes, and it last almost infinitely. It can keep you warm at night, and it can keep you cool when it’s too hot inside or outside. The touch is not as solid as the extremes, but it’s more soothing and gentle. In some instances, it feels like a balloon is pressing against you.

I would say that it’s very rare that spirits manifest on the extreme sides of either spectrum and if they do that, they have to keep one foot on the shore and the other on the sea.

I’ve experienced a transformation, too, hence why I explained the three energy manifestations. And, yeah, there’s more layers of these energies too, being less extreme and more manageable.

1 Like

Dark energy/demonic energy is not a “lower vibrational frequency” elemental energies don’t follow the idea of balance of light and dark. Elemental energies don’t follow the need for balance between two different energies and such.

Dark just means obscured or hidden.

Have you actually felt dark energies on a physical level and other forms of energies to know the difference? I’m not talking about elemental energies, either. I mainly explained the differencies of energies from a physical perspective and experiences, and on the extreme manifestations.

Maybe balance isn’t needed on the spirit realms, but it is needed here. Why do stars becomes a supernova? Maybe because it’s unstable? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s not how that works, he’s pulling in an elemental energy, you’re basically saying “you need balance to pull in an energy that may be incompatible with you so pull in another energy that might be incompatible with you as well to balance it out” he’s pulling in foreign energies from possibly random sources he doesn’t know.

The thing is it doesn’t matter if it’s physical or spiritual, they aren’t all that separate. If he’s pulling in an elemental energy that isn’t working with his system it’s not smart to introduce another energy into it over some idea that light and dark needs some balance outside of psychological pampering.

If anything he would need to expel the incompatible energy out of himself and not introduce incompatible energies to his system without testing to see if it’ll work in the first place.

If you want to introduce foreign energy into you, you first need to see how it reacts together externally from you with energy work, if it melds together without issue then you know it works, if there’s a “negative” reaction then you know it doesn’t work. Adding another foreign energy because people have the idea that “if you take in dark energy you should then take in light to balance it” but light and dark duality is just from a psychological standpoint if anything, not everything follows that kind of idea. That’s telling him to possibly take in another foreign energy that may or may not harm him further.

Not in this case it doesn’t.

Hey man I’ve been helping someone on Reddit to be on left hand path. And he charged a sigil he doesn’t even know how he charged and he touched the sigil and was shaking and he felt hot and his body became heavy and I told him he could die and when he touched the sigil felt cold and the sigil felt like it was breathing and yesterday it was warm for him. is how he explained it and he also was shaking. And he could hear his heartbeat

I talked to him on the phone and I believe he is incompatible with dark energy.

I wanted to update you on my progress. So I can sleep easier now I just have to have light energy in me not fully but partially. And I connected with the demonic realm just by looking at my body in the dark. And what was interesting was that when I looked at my body after I got done taking a shower. The interesting part was my skin made a demonic sound go off in my ears not a frequency but something else. It lasted a few seconds and went away. Another interesting thing was that I could see energy on my body. The energy was dots and one of the dots is blue and I also looked at my feet and my feet Looked completely black and i couldn’t see the color to my feet anymore. Just darkness so looked like my feet were a shadow being feet. And the demonic sounds that I hear are ringing and it’s only for a few seconds. And it only comes ounce in a while and I heard that noise when I looked at my body after my shower. I also felt a darkness shadowy energy on my face and it went up on my head so I’m thinking the demonic energy is going into my chakras. And it went on my crown chakra

Its amazing that you are so gifted. It will be a sight to behold in the near future as your gifts develop.

Yeah thanks. I actually had something else happened too. I’m not just developing while I’m awake. So this is what happened. I was meditating and I’m not sure if it was a astral projection or a dream. But I wasn’t fully conscious but the experience was about me trying to go to hell. And I kept Jumping in a hole and I tried to go deeper and deeper and even tho I wasn’t making it down to hell. I kept trying and I finally got to the bottom. It was in a deep place definitely in a realm. And there was a circle and there were rocks the circle had rocks on the bottom. And I went somewhere else in that place. And I saw another part to the realm I wanted to go there. There was a bridge and red walls in there. But I didn’t go fully yet probably because I felt like I wasn’t ready. But the place also had a part to it. Where there was light beings that tried to use fear. As a way to Persuade me to not follow the path I will follow. And I actually tried to fight the light beings that’s when they used fear as a way of control. A fear they knew would affect me. But I played along and they told me to not mess with darkness. And told me to read on light angelic stuff and to be right hand path. And I lied to them made them think I was going to be a right hand path person. But yeah those light beings made me desire to become dark even more. But yeah I think it is interesting that my unconscious mind desires darkness just like my conscious mind

2 Likes