Am I the only one who has that impression?

I do the opposite of that I bless people randomly with good fortune.

10 Likes

I think until you have solid proof of something like what your suggesting, that this topic really doesn’t have a place to go.

3 Likes

Some places are basically creating group servitors/thoughtform to protect their forums or servers from internal and external attacks without permission. It’s a neat idea I tried once and then let it dissolve it’s the forum when I shut it down.

I wouldn’t be surprised when I was manic I attacked the forum. Needed some proof magick was real plus I was going cray.
Everyone wheres the same jersey but that doesnt mean we are all friends.

3 Likes

Haven’t felt anything. Well, maybe something but I don’t think it is coming from someone in the forum.

1 Like

If anyone is attacked in this forum than you must call Archaelous :heart: He and Azazel :heart: will never allow that people in this forum attack each other. A big curse shall devour the attacker.

2 Likes

How long have you been practicing Voodoo?

4 Likes

a little over 3 years old.

1 Like

I prefer attacking with my cutting sarcasm.

3 Likes

And how deep you can cut my friend LOL

2 Likes

Now I understand you. And I’d say its a pity. We all have real targets in our physical lifes that we need to take care of one way or another. And we have summoned here to help eachother not to interfere in eachothers work. However, that reminds me of the regular protection for ourselves that we often forget about being busy with other works.

I bless Every beginner here.

4 Likes

It’s seriously important to be careful with things like this:

4 Likes

It’s very possible

Hiya OP! This is maybe the world’s most open forum of ‘black magicians’, and if you check the archives this kind of post has been made before, so, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are any number of people using posters here as target practice. The egregore doesn’t seem to intervene in member squabbles or in outsider attacks, IME! :slight_smile:

1 Like