Am I just hearing things?

My one sister just introduced me to this group not to long ago. So I have be listening to their music and I cam across this. I swear it sounds like incantations to me. Is it just me or do any of you pick up on it too?

3 Likes

This reads like an incantaion to me

The force of fallen light
This sent and flamed too bright
A lost and fallen race
The sight turned from grace
The war proceeds the rest
The sign of the dancing dead
And time squared to lapse
And forgets when time began
The world must come to an end
The dark of space will bend

Edit.pondering on this first thing that came to kind were the watchers :thinking: no idea why.

9 Likes

So I’m not just imaging things.

2 Likes

I dont believe so. :face_with_monocle: i may experiment with this later and see what happens.

4 Likes

Please do and I would like to hear your results. :thinking:

I didn’t put down what I heard so responses would be unbiased.:slightly_smiling_face:

What you heard is very close to what I thought I heard with one or two word differences. I am going to listen to it a few more times and then put down what I hear.

3 Likes

That sand and flame too bright
A lost and fallen race
The sides turn from grace
A war proceeds the rest
The song of the dancing dead
And time has no where to lapse
And forgets what time began
The dark of space will bend

This is what I got…

2 Likes

So looked into the lyrics and found this
http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Two_Steps_From_Hell:The_End_Is_The_Beginning

Descended and flamed too bright.
A lost and fallen race.
The science turned from grace.
The war proceeds the rest.
The song of the dancing dead.
And time squared to lapse.
And forgets when time began.
The dark of space will bend.

Also check out some of there other stuff abd the grigori/watcher keep coming to mind again and again. Need to brush up on their story again but this is a rough summary from a recent movie. Fun note people forget Azazel is of the grigori.

Its possible this may be good music for working with these entites.

4 Likes

Great find! :grinning:

I didn’t really like Noah as a whole but I felt it had a lot of inspired content. That music is great thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Eh movie was good but i am not a fan of the story simply because it is not the whole story as they took alot of it from the myths of older cultures and warped it to their view :skull:
The Sumerian deluge myth is the first to come to mind but i doubt its the only one.

1 Like

Totally tried not letting this effect me, but when listening to it, it almost felt as if I was empowered. Also, like… how do I put this… Exposed to something new to me yet incredible.

4 Likes

i LOVE their music, listen to it loads, they have some very powerful themes! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes