Am a bit confused🙊

I have been on evocation of spirit, Eshaliah, who has power to revel the past, present and future. I made the ritual general hoping to see the future of a person in particular but I have since the evocation been receiving all manners of revelations but not the person I have been hoping to get
More enlightenment for me on the issue of revelation and how to compell the spirit in charge to appear before me pls

1 Like

Perhaps the spirit felt it was important to show you the other stuff as well? Also the future is never fully set, it’s changeable/etc, so you might see more then one outcome/path/etc.

Although I would suggest asking the spirit about this, and make it clear on what specifically you want - so there isn’t any misunderstandings or room for interpretation.

3 Likes

Is re-starting the ritual useful for that personal revelation or continues with the already established ritual will be better

1 Like

Perhaps continuing it? I’m not an expert though, maybe you could just ask the spirit about it?

2 Likes

Thanks for ur openness

2 Likes

What do you practice

1 Like

Me?

Energy work, meditation, lucid dreaming, general ritual work…

2 Likes

Which among would you fix me in

1 Like

Huh? Fix you in?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Why would I fix you in…?

1 Like

Would you put me through in any mostly general ritual?? Though i don’t know what it entails all that.

1 Like

What to learn your type of magick

1 Like

There’s many guides/topics here on the forum. I’m not exactly an expert, wouldn’t be a good teacher. Sorry.

4 Likes

Alright
Thanks

1 Like

Wait oo, does the forum have a place to chart privately

1 Like

It does, but you need to be status member, once you are a member, yes you can do a private chat, or ask someone who is a member to privately messenge you.

You joined Feb 1st, you’ll need to be active on the site for about 90 days before any major perks

1 Like

He already has the ability to PM. His profile says “member.”

And there are no perks in Discourse that kick in after 90 days. That is simply the forum rule regarding the giving of readings.

2 Likes

Sorry, I saw feb 1st, didn’t see the member sign.

3 Likes

No worries, man. It’s all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes