Alternate Universes

Actually, if I’m remembering right, the movie followed the original Doctor Strange comics really well, which were indeed a little psychedelic and multidimensional

1 Like

Yes there is another version of me who did black magick from childhood and at her death she ascended. So she has a present self parallel to me thats about the same age as me and then she merged with her higherself and overtook the higherself. I dont understand how that could happen? Would we have the same higherself?

Would all the AU selfs of a person have the same higherself? Is it like different aspects or masks of a god having the same self?

1 Like

You may want to look into h.p. lovecraft’s “through the gate of the silver key”. The story explores this idea from the point of existing consciously in multiplie dimensions and in multiple points of space-time throughout the universe/multiverse.

The fun part is the story was written in 1932

4 Likes

Intriguing question!

@Dinmiatus I just got this book on Kindle, and the first chapter has so many coded sorcery images!

Hehe :grin: thats most of his work. I usually end up coming back to them at least once a year and keep learning new things that connect or expand concepts ive learned.

I do the same with the hermetic principles.

1 Like

Off topic alert: speaking hermeneutics, what do you think of Franz Bardon’s work?

1 Like

I used it up to the 3rd step, as i said i started earrrrrly and it works but at the time i didnt have the patience to develop further with it. As a result i ended up pulled into other sources. If you have the patience and can do the work it works.

Also before i forget “through the gates of the silver key” has the concept of the universal “I” of the godself and the various “me” incarnated in different points of space AND time given from the perspective of carter.

This story along with some of his others have a fountain of wisdom to drink from as well as raises a mountain of questions when you consider that lovecraft himself stated in many of his letters that he did not believe in the occult and considered himself a “materialist”.

This is part of what makes this current so interesting, if you haven’t yet i would recommend checking out S.Ben Qayin’s videos.

1 Like

I havent studied Bardon yet, but i am dipping my toe into the hermetic end of the pond for curiosity’s sake