Alternate Universes

Something interesting happened today. I felt an alternate universe split off from this one.

Remember that theory that every decision you make has rippling consequences throughout the future? And the sibling theory that the multiverse contains every version of every decision you ever make? I’m not sure I believe that EVERY decision marks the split of a different universe, but I do know that some major decisions DO. This actually happens to me perhaps three or four times a year, so I’m getting pretty good at seeing the signs.

And today, one of those major splits happened! I saw myself clearly making both choices at the same time, almost as an OBE. It happened pretty much right at 1518 Mountain Standard Time, and I’m curious if anyone else felt the break. I’m not even certain I caused it, it may have been caused by someone else, giving me the opportunity to see both universes simultaneously for a few seconds.

11 Likes

Glad to know I’m not the only fool :grinning:
It happened when I went to England (I’m from Italy), a friend of mine talkeb about a mechanical machine that actually existed and doing researches it actually was.
Months later it seems it has never existed, my friends deny the existence of it.
What?
I think I’m going to make a patent of it, on the other side it was a usefull thing.

Your thread make me thing these kind of things are more usually than we think

5 Likes

So many people jokingly call these “glitches in the matrix” I’ve noticed. I have a deep love for alternate universe theory (yup, science nerd)

I hope you can get your AU machine to work, I’ve always wanted an experience like that. I’m curious what it is your friend made in the other universe, and what caused the split that left it out of this one.

I’m also convinced at least one dream I had many years ago was channelling an AU. I lived a whole year of subjective time in some future version of reality within the span of about 10 real minutes (snooze alarm). I have vivid dreams sometimes, but rarely dreams where i wake up and realize the physics were always perfect.

2 Likes

Funny that this topic has come up as I was just watching videos on the Mandela Effect. It’s an interesting idea. Questions always arise though. Why does it happen? Are we slipping from time stream to time stream or just misremembering events? If we are actually changing time streams, how? What causes it? How can we shift the world ourselves like in the Mandela Effect?

1 Like

What does AU mean? :sweat_smile:
Yeah, I do also think we live in a Matrix, and everytime we change something using external forces, we change the language for a while.
But who are the agents? Question wich comes spontaneously… I don’t know, maybe governements who try to hide knowledge, who knows.
Maybe Dejavus are more invoved in this than we think.
(Science nerd from me too :grimacing:)

1 Like

AU is an abbreviation for Alternate Universe, i was referring to the gizmo you think came from an AU :slight_smile:

I figure it doesn’t really matter if we live in a matrix. I’ve already decided to break the system anyways, matrix or not :stuck_out_tongue: i love deja vu, it makes me feel PREPARED!

1 Like

Sonething weird happened… again.
Maybe it happens more often than we think, but I know it happens.
Me and my girl used to joke about the fact that I got no hard beard at age 22, and we talked about beard shapes name… I learnt something new that day, and It’s ok.
Yesterday, when I said a name of beard shape, she was like "uh? What’s that?.. because that conversation was never happened, and not only she was right, but in the internet, that name for that specific thing was disappeared.

I’m really convinced that these kind of things happens to all of us, but we do not know

2 Likes

@Anastasiya could you elaborate with examples of choices about splits?

1 Like

Well, last month, i watched the timeline split three times within ten minutes. Someone that i thought was a friend of mine reacted very badly to a situation he was told was delicate. I watched him make the decision to backhand his wife AND the decision not to. I watched him make the decision to choke a nurse AND the decision not to. I watched him make the decision to backhand me AND the decision not to. This current timeline is the one where he made all three decisions not to, but i WATCHED him hurt those two and FELT him hit me.

That’s the most recent vivid example i have of observing timelines spawning alternate universes. All three of those incidents would have drastically changed the result of the situation.

2 Likes

Mind telling me what this machine was about?
And yeah, patent that baby. Wouldn’t surprise me this was something that Nikola Tesla had experienced. What didn’t he invent?

1 Like

Around that time I was staring into a tree. Things in my peripheral started to sway and contort. Could be a something to do with the scenery playing tricks could be something else

3 Likes

Or could it be that you are just starting to see alternate universes as a result of being more awakened? I kept seeing effects of all of my actions and Lucifer told me it was because I was acending too quickly.

3 Likes

And how does that make you fell? Ascending to quickly. I’m just starting on this journey so odd has has begone to “manifest” before me. Trueout the day I catch glimpse of shadows and strangers light appearing in my vision, can’t quite figure out what this might be.

3 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with wanting power because you need to have that level of desire as a magician to keep you moving forward but too much to quickly feels terrible like your body is warring with itself. Its more energy than your body can handle because its not designed to.

Through the process of invoking you take on the energies and qualities of the beings. Its just something that happens naturally over a period of time. Your aura and presence and strength of will becomes more than human.

That is how it goes for the majority. I make naturally make deep psychic connections. Its not on purpose and its very random. In the physical plane ive learned shielding techniques and how to shut it off in my body so I can function.

I havent figured out if its vampiric or empathic but I feel them so deeply their masks and I can hear humans calling out to them in the past, present and future. I can see each decision I have ever made and how each can be another universe and create and manifest so much. But my body feels like its going to tear itself apart because my body can’t accommodate the feelings and thoughts of a god. Their qualities are stored within me. I don’t even have to invoke them anymore. And theres this alternate self of mine where I did ascend too quickly and she’s insane just a chimera type being made up of all the powers she absorbed.

I dont know if i answered the question LOL

3 Likes

After I had read this post I was driving around and I remembered I was thinking about how I have an increased awareness of these sorts of splits. Significant or somewhat smaller decisions which create other branches sort of like hindsight of such things. I believe it was to deal with increase of energy. I was also thinking about such a thing this morning it’s quite interesting. I’m not trying steal your post or anything. It’s just fascinating, the synchronicities. I think this was around 9AM PST

1 Like

Okay so since the topic came up imma put this rabbit hole here.

Between the ideas multiverse, multidimensional and branching realities and the other theroies there are other versons of you that have explored and possibly mastered other types of magic you havent and may better understand how to teach you it.

So the question arises is what happens when you attempt to locate and establish contact with this other version of you. Other than the seemingly linear and solid nature of reality gets flipped on its head.

2 Likes

Also if you like movies a good combo to watch for an idea on how vast and malleable reality is.
The one, Inception, Doctor Strange, Sucker Punch.

Came up in conversation a few minutes ago realized i figured out movie night tomorrow :joy:

4 Likes

To this day, I’m still surprised on how strong Doctor Strange talked to me. The producers of this film most have eat some strong shrooms, cause I felt a little psydelic while watching it.

5 Likes

Either that or they are practitioners with their own methods of exploring the nature of reailty. When ya think about it having people who actively try to explore other realms,dimensions,practice magic ect would be able to make things that click with others doing the same, more than the main stream hollywood flicks.

2 Likes

They really did something there. So I would definitely keep my eye out for them, cause I really enjoyed the journey of Doctor Strange.

1 Like