Alternate universes and you!

@Titan.M he listed that already.

Both have been done.

As for clarification, that’s honestly pretty much all there is to it. It’s being able to fully detach from here and then just bringing the new one into awareness with focused attention. The actual shifting itself often carries a feeling of extreme anxiety or fear at the moment.

And yeah those entities are pretty much who I recommend.

I think that’s the hardest thing for me right now. Its partly attributed to fear.

That is interesting.

Would you consider Nyarlathotep a good alternative option?

I didnt find any of those entities online minus The Abyss Walker being Artorias

Janus is the god of portals in roman mythology, lake trinity is the literal lake itself, the last 2 are just entities I’ve come across that helped me with this stuff before. Interesting about Artorias though.

As for Nyarlathotep, not particularly well suited but I can see it working.

1 Like

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

That reminds me, i met an entity in all of this. A world composed of fire and light.

His name is Tarvex, who is possibly an alternative me! I met him a weekish ago. If i find what i did with the sigil ill give you it. As far as i know, he is good at transmuting things and changing composition.

Would you say becoming obsessed with objects or beings from that universe is a clear sign that you’re shifting?

Not really, no real correlation there imo.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree with ThatRandomGuy. If you shift it either happens or it doesn’t. You may not get all the changes you want, but you are no longer in the same place as you were. Obsession would, if anything, mean that you had failed since it would mean that those things would still be missing from your life.

1 Like

Would it work if I simply made a sigil for an alternative version of myself and evoke?

Would this method be easier in a sleepy state? Such as doing this method as soon as you wake up?