Alternate dimensions

Hmm , but what about tv shows? Because they are a physical represantation of a mental idea/ universe…

So wouldn’t that be able to give it form?

And push it into existence

Tvs are ideas given an animated form on television, people who believe the television shows are real manifest thoughtforms of the characters and so forth but not an entire universe. By this I mean there’s many fictional thoughtforms wandering the ‘astral’

All interesting theories :slight_smile: it would make more sense …

I don’t know why i keep thinking that there is a way to do it then :joy: because Reading back the comments and my explanations… i have no idea where that came from … :sweat_smile: im usually not that smart :joy:

I wrote them and when i read them back, i was kind of taken aback by what i had Said… :joy::joy: i don’t know… weird …

I mean I say if you feel you want to try it than try it, the astral is an entire plane that the will of the projector can manifest anything the spectrum of the astral is pretty loose in density so I dont see why not.

2 Likes

I don’t know, maybe when im more skilled at talking to demons, i can ask them what they think :joy:

Because for Some reason i can’t get it out of my mind

And if its possible, i dont think im on that level of experience yet

why do you need to talk to demons to achieve this?

Its just that azazel is my spiritual teachers … so any future workings of mine Will be done with him ( i prefer it that way)

1 Like

Friendly reminder that dimension and universe are different things.
A dimension is another measure of existence, while another universe is literally another universe.

Different dimensions and different universes are both sound theoretical concepts.

Taking into consideration the statics and dynamics of dimensions, any universe created at any point in time would exist regardless of your mental interaction with it.

This provides some really interesting implications for spells.

1 Like

I believe these tv shows are universes that were created into existence when giving it a physical form on tv … but thats just my take on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I understand now

I kinda believe the same thing. Pretty neat.

1 Like

Yes, they may exist, and I asked myself if one’s body may die in a dimension in order to awake from sleep in the desired situation (especially if e.g. past alterations are involved) with no memory at all, or confusely remembering the previous reality as a dream…

1 Like

I agree with Rungr that these tv shows could definitely be thoughtforms but then again who’s to say we are not thoughtforms ourselves? Magick is all about making the impossible possible and bringing things into a physical state from a mental state. So I also agree you should experiment with it and then report back to us!

But then again I always go for experimentation when it doubt. At the very least even if you can’t travel to gotham city you might wind up somewhere equally cool or possibly even more so.

A really interesting idea I came across was that “truth is stranger than fiction because within it exist everything we have thought of and everything we have not”

Good luck with your journey

2 Likes