Altering your family tree

Lol . No it’s not about becoming a royal. I just wanted to change it . And I’m a guy not a girl

Just get into genealogy, you will undoubtable find someone worthy of deep pride. I do it as a hobby form of veneration and respect. So far, I have found out that one of my maternal lines is cousin to Sir Isaac Newton, and I’ve found that some of the older family trees believed they were related to Ragnar Lothbrok through Sigurd Snake-in-the-Eye and to Messbuachalla and the famous Celtic Faery woman Edain. Etc.

1 Like

Evoke the last Tsar of Russia, ask him to spiritually adopt you, if you honour him and bring his power back to earth and help avenge his death.

How’s that sound? :+1:

3 Likes

Loll how would do that ?

Complete the stuff we’re working on is stage one. :+1:

1 Like

Okay got it

1 Like

Wow!!! How did you steal that outta my head !!! I just found last month that the person i have always considered my father biologically is not. my mom did abunch of shaggin around on ‘my dad’ and now after dna testing, i only have half siblings. i am quite sure I would not want my bio dads line. That very thought went through my head— but then, i would rather just find out who my Demon Father is; that wouldl be fine with me.

2 Likes
  1. Altering your DNA would not change your family tree.

2. Everyone on the planet is literally and directly related already.

2 Likes

So when you alter your DNA what happens ?

You get to surprise anyone carefully monitoring your dna

1 Like

I don’t understand

What I mean is, almost nothing happens. Like changing the blueprint after the house is already built.

2 Likes

Oh okay

Is this purely to get some sort of bragging right or would you use it for something constructiv?

As your previous post about royaltys you seems pretty hell bend on getting recognition from other ppl or something, the means you are suggestion seems highly unlikely at best.
Why dont you pursue something that will let you make a name for yourself without piggybacking on someone else?
Even If you could change your dna to match someone else that probobly wouldnt be enough If your connection to that bloodline cant be proven.

1 Like

I wanna be a royal but I definitely would try my best to change the world for good . And for personal benefits

But how would being a royal give that much chance to change things?
Does any royal have that much power in todays society?
If you look to your reasons for what you desire, why do you want it?

1 Like

XfA_bEntJfG0FRh9a-ynldOV1NSj4DW4zUpC6lqslVE

5 Likes

Well… Saudi royals high up have a lot of power and there are plenty more absolute monarchies . In the uk they royal family has a lot of power but they can’t put it on display like Saudi royals because constitutionally they aren’t supposed to have it .

Well to even hot any of that influence you need to be really close to the king or queen like direct family. Even rewritting dna would not change the fact that your parents aint member of said royal family and no connection between your family and the royal to even give you a chance for claim on a throne.
So no this aint happening and no matter how much you want it i must say its nearly impossible.
Work on yourself and try make your own space in the world hey If you do a good enough job mayby you could be married inte a royal family but as i said that takes great work on your part not only magic.
What you deply desire takes effort to get. And If it doesnt you will not appreciate it.

2 Likes