Alter future with black magic or demons?

I’m looking for a demon that could possibly alter my future, i need to make the basketball team in two months, ive been practicing every day and i wrote a letter to paimon to give me all kinds of detailed basketball skills. and ive been working on my third eye so i can talk to demons, though on day 5 and still nothing tangible except a tingling sensation in between my eyebrows, so i think its working. i want to secure my future in college ucla. and the NBA

2 Likes

I’d suggest some martian energies to increase your chances.

@Twilight_Dragon

2 Likes

Thanks, every tip helps a lot

1 Like

Petition a Martian spirit like @Onion recommended. Think of sports as morden day war just nobody gets killed XD.

Also if you’re down for it, try subliminal / hypnosis. They work quite well.

There’s gonna be times when you feel your Magick isn’t working or where you feel like you’re not progressing in your sport. It’s normal, I deal with it all the time. Face it and stick to your training

King Paimon I’ve heard can bring many opportunities into your life so trust him

Also look up Colin the Creator on YouTube. The guy has some good exercises to help you with basketball.

4 Likes

Thanks you, I really needed this

1 Like

About talking with spirits, a practice by EA Koetting is the 5 questions exercise.
You write your questions leaving some space for the answers, draw on paper the sigil of an entity then “open” it by looking for some minutes with a, let’s say, relaxed concentration.
For each question, read it and write down everything flowing in your head without thinking about it (you may do so later and, anyway, the communication will improve over time). If you basically lose contact, do again the part of looking at sigil.

2 Likes

Listen to this once a day

1 Like

That’s perfect

1 Like

I have a linchpin egregore that would be relevant to this situation. Basically you give an event and a deadline and events reshuffle themselves. I have to look into whether or not I’m allowed to make a new thread on him, but in the meantime you can send me a DM if you’re interested.

1 Like

In terms of mundane advice, make sure you cover both the college front and the basketball front. Can’t play college ball if you don’t get into college. Paimon should be able to help with that, and maybe other demons of Goetia he guides you to.

In terms of magick, even if you cannot sense the demons, if you summon them and give them your request, they will hear you and know your desire.

1 Like