Alter cloth

hello, I am a neutral practitioner and am trying to find the right alter cloth. I was considering using EA’s universal circle, to draw from as an open gateway to charge my alter with universal energy. I look forward to the communities suggestions.
Thank you in advance.

Also, could we have a picture of that universal circle here somewhere? The images i see of the cloth bearing it are so small I don’t know what the design is properly.

I found this:

This gives an idea of the scale:

I don’t have any suggestions for the OP because I bdon’t use an altar cloth, the energy of the wood or stone is part of it for me and also easier to clean wax, oils, etc., off those. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I would recommend using the universal circle ([url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/circles/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/circles/[/url]) or the Circle of Solomon offered here as altar cloths as you can see they are too big for most altars.

What I would recommend for altar cloths is collect plain altar cloths in different single colors like a red, black, etc. Use that for a while by evoking certain entities that prefer certain colors and spellwork that requires certain colors that align to the purpose of the working.

One altar I use for Odinic and ancestral work is unadorned wood, much more down to earth and bare-bones. The other I use for more civilised (more or less?) work is covered with simple, non-distracting black cloth. Which were actually some old silky-textured curtains I found in a closet and cut with a knife. Well, what of it? It works, lol.

[quote=“droegon, post:1, topic:4995”]hello, I am a neutral practitioner and am trying to find the right alter cloth. I was considering using EA’s universal circle, to draw from as an open gateway to charge my alter with universal energy. I look forward to the communities suggestions.
Thank you in advance.[/quote]

Well, You can lay it out on the floor and put your altar on top of it, and use a chair with your table/altar too. Heck, you can even do that also with the Solomon circle. Hermetitist do it with two square box’s stack on top of each other. Why not a table with four legs and chair?