Alright I'm seeing Samael everywhere what do i do?

I’m new to evocation and communication to spirits
so I can’t do much regarding communication
originally I used a pendulum to communicate with Lucifer but he stopped using it to talk to me
the thing wouldn’t move then a thought came to mind that he didn’t wanna talk through a pendulum.
I asked and he confirmed it through the pendulum and he never used it again with me.
Shortly after I discovered Samael and I’m seeing him everywhere
I know a bit about Samael and I have heard he is very serious with magicians and he dosesn’t mess around and that he shouldn’t be worked with at a beginner level.
be he keeps trying to communicate with me even though I’m a noob
what do I do?

7 Likes

Isn’t there another Samael associated as in incarnation of Lucifer, and then there is Samael in reverse Hod, Samael (who is often misidentified in Geburah, Chamael or Kamael is supposed to be Geburahs angels)?

4 Likes

No idea.

Research the possible alternative meaning, and do, or get done, a divination of some kind on whether you’re the exception to the rule - it’s possible you worked with him in a past lifetime or something.

7 Likes

try doing some research on him, meditate upon an image or sigil of his, write down what comes to you be it words, sentances or symbols. as they will help you discover more later on.

4 Likes

In some grimoires i believe they replaced samael with other angels because of his connection as adversary later on. So Chamael or Kamael basically do white light version of his job without the connection of being the advesary.

3 Likes

Listen, don’t think he would work with you or not. Let him give you the answer himself.
I’m also a beginner but Samael himself called me. Be sure of your decision and do call him again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lilith asked me to work with Samael, after a spell accidentally manifested and not in a good way. The typical be careful what you wish for. As with all new entities I work with, I immersed myself and tried to learn as much as a could about him. Everything about him is contradictory. I asked Lilith and she said, he bowes to no one and that he is beyond. I then made a pact with Samael to let him partially to possess me when necessary, to straighten my thinking out, after a whole bunch of messes I got my self in. Didn’t like him at first, he’s a bit of a dick. Very dry. We get along very well now, and he’s helped me tremendously. I’m starting to get his, somewhat strange sense of humor. But he’s done a great job straightening my thinking out again and bring me back into a daily meditation routine.
I’m always curious how other people experience him, either as a divine/demonic or angelic entity. I think he uses to the angelic mask to get around practitioners like me, who ask to many questions.
I think he’ll be ok to work with you as a noob, if you are gettings signs. He’s a patient and thorough teacher. He might have seen something in you, that you’re not even aware of yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

How do you guys see him? Hair, body, eyes, does He reminds you of a special perfume?

1 Like

I usually see him very tall, with long blonde almost white hair. Without wings and with wings, sometimes without sword, sometimes with 2. Both he and Lilith sometimes appear to me as serpents.Beautiful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh, I forgot the most distinctive trait. Samael has a very subltle pipe tobacco sent. Seems common, other people have experienced it the same way.

1 Like

The Archangel Samael isn’t as scary as some make him out to be. I was never threatened by his presence when I evoked him.

2 Likes

He doesn’t appear as an angel to me. But know, he’s not scary, just stern. Well he told me he wasn’t an angel, but can appear as one, wings and all. I trust him. I know Lilith wouldn’t have sent him to me if he couldn’t be trusted. There are three spirits I truly trust. That’s Lilith, Samael and a minor river Goddess in Gloucestershire. Her name is Sabrina. With any other entity I’m open to learning about them, get to know them first.

1 Like

Are you suggesting that Angels can’t be trusted?

And Lilith is also an angel being one of the four consorts of Archangel Samael. He is very definitely an angel regardless of what you believe he’s told you. Because in Judaism (which is where Archangel Samael originates), he is the proper name of the Satan, an angel whose role is to play the opposition.

4 Likes

Yes he is an adversary. But definitely not an Angel. But I do have a friend who’s worked with him as an Archangel and comparing notes we did realize we are working with the same deity. Apparently he appears as an Angel a lot. No, I don’t think Angel are evil. But you can do curses with the help of Angels too. I think he likes appearing that way. But I have worked with several angels, fallen and not. Samael’s energy is noting like them. I think he is much more powerful than an angel could ever be. And really, I can only go by what Lilith told me and the bit Samael told me, but he’s very quiet about that. How does he appear to you, when you work with him?

1 Like

No Lilith is not an Angel, never was never will be. She’s a Goddess and Demon Queen. She’s been my matron for almost 15 years. She could kill and angel with a look. Not that she would…I think :wink:

I’ve already stated my view, based on research from the source material; and you, from your UPG. We both can’t be right, but neither of us are going to change our views.

He appears as a shirtless buff man wearing black jeans, a pauldron over his right shoulder, and two black wings stretching from his back. When I asked him about the rumors, he clarified what I’ve already told you, that he is an Archangel he also went on to say that he dwells in heaven as God’s left hand and it was he who killed the firstborn of Egypt: Archangel Samael, the Satan.

I’ve never heard anything about her being a Goddess, that may be the case, but her being branded a demon was later slander. She told me that originally she was an angel of prostitution (as were the other consorts of Archangel Samael), but she was slandered as a succubus because men understood the power of female sexuality, and because they were afraid of it, they slandered Lilith.

1 Like

I know, if you see him as an angel, then I would do a ritual to him. Meditate on what you know about him. And talk to him in your head and look for signs he’s paying attention. Yes agreed, the Demon is slander. But she claimed that title and works it. LOL. Samel is way way older than Yahwe/Elohim. He would never bow to him. And he didn’t kill the babies. He has never done work on behalf of the Yahweh.That’s Jewish and Christian myth.
He looks down on Yahweh, who is not a very strong deity.

Talk to him. Ask him how can you please him and grant his wishes and request. Honor and praise him.Say a prayer of thanks and gratitude to him. Even leave an offering.