The basics of the practice - Questions thread [Beginners]

Hi there,

As much as this sounds like i am advertising for my journal, its not. The only reason I am making this topic is to help beginners. Everything you can think of needing and do not want to look in different places, you will find there. For example, some of the things you will find in my journal:

• Cleansing your tools
  • Banishing Incantation from the kingdoms of flames book
  • Evocation methods
  • Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
  • Useful Incantations when doing rituals
  • Things to do while carrying out or beginning the ritual
  • Summoning forth a spirit incantation by E.A.
  • Psychic Ability: Exercises
  • The elements and their directions. Specifically to demons.
  • My own ritual experiences.
  • Pictures of spirit manifestation in the smoke.

I also post some of rituals and experiences in there. So, maybe if you are looking to work with a spirit I worked with, you can refer to my experience to take different perspective from different magicians on the spirit. So as you can see, everything you need or you might have a question about, can be in my journal. Feel free to check it out.

Lastly, if you have a question about anything in my journal, feel free to type your question here.

2 Likes

In regards to the spirit manifestation in evocation VK jehannum stated that it won’t just manifested in the smoke that you can visibly see him on the smoke but in many accounts he said in many cases spirits he evoke appeared to him in a visible form (maybe it could be an animal,strange creature,a form of a man) does the incense act as a gateway to materialise itself ?

2 Likes

This thread are very helpful indeed thumbs up to the one who dedicated their time creating this salute to you man :point_up::yellow_heart:

1 Like

How can I make this simple for you. You are saying that, vk is offering an evocation chant the helps manifest the spirit to full physical manifestation, correct?

That still does not mean you will be able to perceive the spirit in its manifestation form. Since you are saying that you are new in the other thread which makes me doubt that your astral senses are developed. Especially with all that fluoride being in our daily food, water, toothpaste, etc.

So, I suggest you use that to evoke the spirit, and regardless if you are able to see the spirit or not. In some way, you may feel it. Lets say you were cold before the ritual, after the spirit is there you may feel hot. Some spirits when they manifest, you feel burning sensation in your lower spine. I remember that happened to me when I worked with King Belial. Some spirits will give you goosebumps. Its different and it also depends on what senses are open for you.

Now to the last part of your question: Does the incense act as a gateway to materialize itself?

In a sense, yes. However, in the practice, Incense is either used as an offering or a scrying method to see the spirit or their messages. But, the key word gateway, here is what made me detail the answer because when we talk about a gateway for the spirit. We usually mean a gateway for it to come through to our realm. So, if that is what you mean, then no. However, Candles are also used as offering sometimes, and sometimes they are used as a gateway for the spirit to come through.

Does that make since? I hope it helps.

Be Blessed.

1 Like

Truly appreciate I understand it fully thanks :clap:

Regarding to incense is it mandatory to use incense that has a high grade of smell I got an incense here which is just an ordinary incense but quite smells great too I am using it as an insect repellent?

Also about offering mandates

Should I pick a best offering like a specific food,pastries,candle,fruits suitable for the spirit I wanted to evoke then in what form should I evaluate that contacting the spirit first in the pendulum and ask they’re own likings ?

also I am now considering opening my astral senses to perceive the spirit more effectively

1 Like

“Regarding to incense is it mandatory to use incense that has a high grade of smell I got an incense here which is just an ordinary incense but quite smells great too I am using it as an insect repellent?”

Nice smell works fine, but if u want to go the extra mile you can buy something specific to the spirit.

“Also about offering mandates
Should I pick a best offering like a specific food,pastries,candle,fruits suitable for the spirit I wanted to evoke then in what form should I evaluate that contacting the spirit first in the pendulum and ask they’re own likings ?”

Its not a mandate. When someone helps you out, you want to show them gratitude, right? same way. One thing to note about offerings, is that it should come from your heart. Its more of a sacrifice.

“also I am now considering opening my astral senses to perceive the spirit more effectively”

Ways to open third eye:
- Buy turmeric organic powder (it comes in an orange color) and Processed Turmeric (comes in red) and place the orange one on your forehead and the red one as a dot or circle shaped on between your eye brows, everyday before u go to sleep for 20 - 30 days. It will help expedite the process by decalcifying your pineal gland from all that fluoride.
- Stay away from meats, dairy, and anything with fluoride.
- Meditation and/or chanting Mantras while having the intention of opening your third eye and focusing your attention to it.
- Some spirits can help with that too. Example, Duchess Gremory, King Paimon, etc.

Be Blessed

2 Likes