All These Oils

So my Oils came in and my mojo bags; what can I do with the following;

1 Like

Also

The big money and money drawing oils can bring in more money in money Magick.

3 Likes

Lastly;

1 Like

Uncrossing removes hexes and curses/tricks in reversal magic.

2 Likes

You can use them to dress your candles.

Traditionally you ‘dress’ it upwards when you want to being in something into your life.

You ‘dress’ downward when banishing/binding. Taking something away from your life.

Plus the labels are pretty self explanatory to me in regards to their uses

2 Likes

A Lodestone is a naturally occurring magnet, ergo you would use it to attract things into your life

With fast luck, you can dress a fast burning candle if you need luck really fast, the same goes with flash paper, basically anything that burns quickly

Road opener - open the door for new opportunities in your life.

Crossing and uncrossing is a common term in voodoo/hoodoo and most forms of African conjure. This refers to cursing and breaking curses respectively. Same thing goes with ‘laying tricks’ they all refer to curses

2 Likes

Mouth watering stuff x :wink:

If I were you I would take some drops and add it to a lucky wash for my front door and office.

Do write a review.Im a bit confused as to which company to use for these Magick oils so I keep looking for experience.

2 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Would anyone happen to know what these talismans on my mojo bags are per chance?

1 Like

thanks everyone; I just got all of these and I this is my first time using oils and hoodoo stuff in general. I dont want to waste anything and make sure I use it right.

2 Likes

The Mojo bag is a servitor, a living thing that needs care and feeding, and that looks like its hand. You can get exact instructions from the seller I would imagine?

2 Likes