All in your head?

‘It’s All in Your Head …You Just Have No Idea How Big Your Head Is!’

• Lon Milo DuQuette

As a new occultist this quote got me thinking. The demons and spirits we have experienced exist, the members of this forum have established that. Though the question of ‘are these spirits projected aspects of the human psyche or true external entities?’ has undoubtedly troubled many occult practitioners for years.

E A’s video ‘I ask Azazel…’ gave an interesting insight to this point and it is probably the closest representation of my beliefs, though I would be very interested to hear the various viewpoints people work on when it comes to this subject.

By the way I know I’m a newcomer here and therefore I hope you all don’t mind me starting new topics right away! : )

Famous occultist Crowley catalogued them as “parts of the human subconscious”,but the more you work with them the more you tend to believe they’re external forces.

Why not both?

Aren’t you, the puny human, simply a fairy-tale in the mind of God?

Wouldn’t the Demon then, exist both existentially & subjectively?

Essentially: The macrocosmic forces only become applicable to the microcosm when both forces are aligned, one juxtaposed on the other.

If the spirit only exists in your mind…and it’s quite possible…then your mind must ‘merge’ with the Macrocosmic essential base ether of creation to ‘create’ it objectively in the Microcosm. The base ether, the force, was always there, simply objectified & personalized though a juxtaposition.

In Quabbalistic terms: You are filtering the forces of the Ayn down the tree to a temporary Malkuth manifestation; merging higher forces with the lower.

Were you real, before God dreamed you up? Do you not still have the ‘base’ connection to know what God is on this lower realm?

Therefore I offer an analogy for those that ‘pray’; can God here you before you call, or did he already know you would? Did he exist before you brought him into your mind, merging the lower with the higher?

The same can be said of the spirit, which are base forces of nature; since within the unformed worlds of the non-sequential, where time doesn’t exist, all things always were, always will be, and elicit unlimited possibility.

It takes two to tango.

I know at least some of the demons I contact are parts of my godform, but I don’t believe this is the case for all of them as there do seem to be at least some entities I have come across that are not a part of me.

Couldn’t agree more with Gnosis and Defectron, it is impossible to give a clear answer on this question.

Now im absolutely not putting you down , i love your question, and it reminds me of another great question i love “where is anti-gravity technology”

Ill explain, It creates an impossible paradox the way you ask the question…is this entity “real” or “imagined”.

The concept of real or imagined are labels that only exist in your head, based on concepts that came from someone elses head before that, someone your probably smarter than honestly… humans have a strange habit of trying to DEFINITIVELY CLASSIFY things that we can only measure the ambient effects of at best, with little to no understanding of the actual causative force(s) that are involved…

Take the “law of gravity”…just calling it a law makes me laugh…the label “gravity” is applied in its most basic form to THE VISIBLE EFFECTS OF GRAVITY…but they don’t really get to the core.

Modern quantum physicists are coming to the same conclusion that anyone who’s not really dumb can tell just from observing nature, gravity is a field effect, and most likely every bit as mutable, manipulable, and as inconsistent across the universe as say, oh , i don’t know…magnetism.

Woooooow…it only took about 300 YEARS to stop being D**ckheads, awesome.

The point is its called a “law”, which when you hear the term is actually an old NLP coinage trick to get your mind to except the data that’s being fed into it without question, it creates an air of “authority”…and it was not done accidentally…think about it, if you start talking about anything like a new technology and you make the mistake of using the words “anti-gravity”,

WHOOP…YOU DONE IT NOW!

"you cant break the “LAW OF GRAVITY”, “ITS IMPOSSIBLE”, and my personal favorite…“IF YOUR SO SMART AND ANTIGRAVITY EXIST…WHY ISN’T ANYONE USING IT?”…

Glad you asked.

First , there’s the small matter of an awesomely clever energy technology oligarchy that’s decades ahead of you in everything from intelligence gathering to the most modern ninja sock changing techniques, running the world on a budget…theirs…lol.

ASIDE from that little doozy…“THE LABEL KILLS THE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS” , if you build a device which “negates” or “overcomes” the effects of gravity…BY ANY MEANS, then technically it IS anti gravity, it doesn’t have to “create” “anti-gravity” …it just has to create lift and propulsion…because what the f**ck is “gravity”, go ahead point to it, not g forces, or newtons, or pounds…show me the international standard measurement of the GRAVITATIONAL CAUSATIVE FORCE ITSELF, wait? what do you mean it doesn’t exist?.

So what your saying is that it is impossible for me to build an “anti-gravity” machine because it would violate the known postulates and criteria of “the law of gravity” that exist in current mainstream science and that law CLEARLY STATES…uh, what does it state exactly?

Newton’s law of universal gravitation states that any two bodies in the universe attract each other with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. (Separately it was shown that large spherically symmetrical masses attract and are attracted as if all their mass were concentrated at their centers.) This is a general physical law derived from empirical observations by what Isaac Newton called induction.[2] It is a part of classical mechanics and was formulated in Newton’s work Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica (“the Principia”), first published on 5 July 1687. (When Newton’s book was presented in 1686 to the Royal Society, Robert Hooke made a claim that Newton had obtained the inverse square law from him – see History section below.) In modern language, the law states the following:

Every point mass attracts every single other point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them:

SO… in other words…STUFF MOVES TOWARDS OTHER STUFF!

Awesome science! thank you for helping me! (sarcasm).

If the device produces lift and propulsion and is able to overcome the net effects of “gravity” or the observed movement of mass towards mass, then how is it NOT anti gravity?..oh right, you cant PROVE its NOT anti gravity and i cant prove it IS , BECAUSE WERE ARGUING ABOUT A USELESS F**king semantic label that makes us both look like we need our noggins implanted with common sense chips.

And the argument is pointless, if old school proponents of gravity would just die already the problem would be solved, lol.

But an easier workaround is that you don’t ever call it what it “is” according to “classical definitions”.

As an example , if you create an antigravity device, DO NOT CALL IT ANTI GRAVITY, even if it is!

fk it, call it a “mass field electron displacement unit” or some sh, the point being that if you build something that people think they know…but create your own labels that better define the enhanced views and understandings of the world view around you, they will be more likely to accept your “new” concepts BECAUSE IT DOESN’T CONFLICT WITH THEIR ESTABLISHED WORLD VIEW OR SOCIETAL PARADIGMS AND NORMS…it fits “outside” into an “other” category, like quantum physics.

Have you ever noticed you can tell someone about the most unbelievable scientific advancements and when they ask “how”?, you just say , “oh its some funky quantum physics thing”.

And then they go “ah…”, that’s it!

Like, “ok now i totally understand as you have placed this thing in the label field of “quantum physics” which is not part of or bound to the normal rules…and produces effects THAT I DON’T HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE MECHANISM BEHIND IN ORDER FOR THEM TO WORK…data accepted as valid”.

OK, so what is this rant about?

You and i are exactly the same as the people in these scenarios, detectives of the unknown…using dangerously outdated mental mechanisms and guesswork from the 1800’s, lol.

You have to CREATE YOUR OWN LABELS IN YOUR MIND that explain concepts of forces you experience that aren’t currently “given” to you by “modern” grammatical standards…which can be FAR behind the actual experiential data available, especially via the internet.

I suggest actually creating a small book of terms that you can use to refer to things that don’t fit into the current world view…for instance a personal label for beings that are real AND imagined, the problem is demons create OBSERVABLE EFFECTS IN THE MIND…AND EXTERNAL REALITY, like gravity that stretches across different dimensions, and this can be confusing because most things fit into a very “either or” category, it either produces effects of being “REAL” or it produces effects of being “IMAGINED”,

If you think about , most things that are pretty controversial do this, psychedelic drugs for instance, can produce effects that are BOTH real and imagined…thus they are not easy to “classify” in traditional terms…and they are surrounded by controversy.

Also do not think this isn’t important, every member of our human family that expands their paradigm and worldview brings us one step closer to an environment where labels will shift as fluidly and easily as our evolving consciousness…or well cannibalize all our friends and blow each other up…im good either way.

Also im not currently accepting any THEORY as proof, no matter how much science likes to hide behind them, remember, it is the theory of special relativity to this day, think about it.

QUESTION THEORY - it will expand your mind.

Last bit: the official speed of light was arbitrarily changed for years until people got sick of debating all the different measurements, so some dudes just randomly chose one of the estimates and everyone agreed it would be easiest to just STICK WITH THAT…i kid you not, do your homework.

Evoke and meditate often, go overboard, at least a little bit, saturation will REALLY speed up your personal contact with these entities and then you can decide on their “reality” or lack thereof for yourself.

Godspeed new sage

If we are a mirror for the macrocosm anything that exists externally exists internally. The deeper you go the more you’ll see spirit works through you and the more well balanced and prepared for the changes you wish to cause the better they manifest.

Projecting the consciousness into a mirror or crystsl ball is not all that different than projecting it into a triangle.

These lyrics make me wonder if ACDC ever did evocation:

[Who made who, who made you
Who made who
Ain’t nobody told you
Who made who, who made you
If you made them and they made you
Who pick up the bill and who made who
Ain’t nobody told you
Who made who
Who made you
Who made who
Who made who
Yeah
Nobody told you]

I realize I really didn’t add anything intelligent here, so forgive me for butting in. It’s just that the song kind of makes me wonder when put in light of EA’s evocation of Azazel.

I just had a fantastic divination with Belial about this[being all in my head], and I decided I’d transcribe it direct to BALG…{I probably lost some of it, I didn’t write it down, instead typing, as it was impromptu}

The questions in my mind were thus; In alignment with Crowley’s / Mathers Goetia intro claim that you are simply activating subconscious forces, Belial gave me a specific answer, that was in-fact rather forthright, and useful to an overall perspective.

[b]Belial speaks

Think of commanding the universe in this context:

Portions of your subconscious mind are like scales, or musical rods vibrating at a certain frequency. In a similar respect as to when a small microphone reaches a certain frequency, it then becomes capable of shattering or manipulating a larger piece of glass, essentially, this happens in respect to controlling much larger macrocosmic forces by a relatively tiny portion of your mind.

Breaking glass with sound]

Only when the frequency is an exact match, are you able to call forth the pre-existing forces of the universe, oscillating in unison, to bend reality to your will. All is one, and one is all, and when you realize this fact, you control reality.

Awesome. Self explanatory.

Had to share.

The whole world is in your head. All of your sensory input is interpreted and organized in a particular manner that comprises “reality”. However, our interpretation of reality is just that: an interpretation. We can’t assume that the way we orient to reality means anything to even apes, let alone the rest of organic existence. Yet and still, our hubris gets in the way and, when we find something, we automatically start believing in the hype of our perception.

So it’s all in your head, but it doesn’t make it any less real. Each one of those so-called “spirits” can achieve a state of existence here that is equally as pronounced as an apple, a tree, a person, a rock… but if it is not acceptable to us, we won’t be able to experience it like that until we can honestly do that. Even these explanations are based off that interpretation… so it’s fun to contemplate, but in the end, it is quite masturbatory.

That’s why we got magick: we get to explore our horizons far more and discover the truths of our own godhood. However, where one thing ends or begins, what hierarchy is the true hierarchy, did the chicken or the egg comes first… the answer to all these questions is yes. Then the second answer to all these questions is no. Then the 3rd answer is “What do you think”? Then the final answer is giraffe necks.

Hey All,

I got a cool youtube channel that I was going through that pretty much follows the train of thought in the line of this question. It’s definitely more science related but I feel its a good watch: (still don’t know how to link this properly lol) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45Q1_psDqk&list=UU6nSFpj9HTCZ5t-N3Rm3-HA

Anyway enjoy!

Keez

[quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:3671”]I just had a fantastic divination with Belial about this[being all in my head], and I decided I’d transcribe it direct to BALG…{I probably lost some of it, I didn’t write it down, instead typing, as it was impromptu}

The questions in my mind were thus; In alignment with Crowley’s / Mathers Goetia intro claim that you are simply activating subconscious forces, Belial gave me a specific answer, that was in-fact rather forthright, and useful to an overall perspective.

[b]Belial speaks

Think of commanding the universe in this context:

Portions of your subconscious mind are like scales, or musical rods vibrating at a certain frequency. In a similar respect as to when a small microphone reaches a certain frequency, it then becomes capable of shattering or manipulating a larger piece of glass, essentially, this happens in respect to controlling much larger macrocosmic forces by a relatively tiny portion of your mind.

Breaking glass with sound]

Only when the frequency is an exact match, are you able to call forth the pre-existing forces of the universe, oscillating in unison, to bend reality to your will. All is one, and one is all, and when you realize this fact, you control reality.

Awesome. Self explanatory.

Had to share.[/quote]

Holy Shit!! This is exactly how I see this. There’s an occult teaching regarding how to soul travel on vibrations of sound. Our minds project what we want or see happening during our visualizations. The force of the entity amplifies it to cause change. Whether you believe it is inside you, outside you or you even created it makes no difference. The vibration during the Theta-Gamma sync being amplified causes the energy shift. The energy shift, much like an earthquake begins under the earth, manifests itself in the world we see, later on.