All Humans Are Yahweh's at Birth?

An occultist friend recently told me that all human beings belong to YHVH (YHWH - Yahweh - Tetragrammaton) at birth and that renunciation of the Christian faith and devotion to Satan is the only way to avoid Yahweh’s wrath and gain complete mastery of the occult without having magick backfire.

I have also read that the Christian Hell is for those that were not Christian and were not saved by Satan OR Christians that displeased Yahweh…

There are lots of videos and articles online on supposed visions of homosexuals, atheists in Hell etc. Does this mean those people should simply devote themselves to Satan and be saved?

According to a certain Theistic Satanic website, Satan protects souls of those that served Him on Earth after their current lifetime. What do you think? Hail Buddha! Hail Satan!

It is all just a paradigm. Yahwey may have power over those who believe that he has power over them. Satan has power over those that believe that Satan has power over them. However if one does not fall in with that paradigm then Yahweh and Satan have no real lasting power over that person.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

imo your freinds full of it, I haven’t personally exerpienced anything or read anything from what I consider a reliable source that would support this.

Sounds like someone has been reading too much of the joy of satan website

1 Like

What a loaded diaper of Xtian based syrup.

No! YHVH is one of many EL’s from the bronze age near eastern pantheon. He is not the one true god, nor is Satan the one true anti-god. This is a Judeo-Christian paradigm and those who take Satanism way too literally reacting against that paradigm.

It’s important to give up all faith, and mental slavery to the Judeo-Christian paradigm to allow yourself to be fully immersed into a paradigm which allows magick to work for you. This is often done by Rites of Blasphemy, but swearing your allegence to Satan is about as useful as swearing your alligence to Jesus, or the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny for that matter.

Being a living God means rising to the eternal source, the timeless, and nameless one then grabbing hold of its power and bringing it down to earth inside of you. This is the only way to Godhood and the only way to freedom and power!

I hate seeing videos and reading articles claiming someone saw homosexuals in Hell etc. That’s part of the reason why so many LGBTs end up committing suicide… They end up hating themselves (self-loathing) and they feel like there’s no way out (ex-gay therapies rarely ever work and there’s nothing wrong with their orientation).

Do you believe in such tales (visions of Hell by Christians)? I’m like… I don’t believe it but maybe if LGBTs had a strong faith in Satan or Buddha they’d avoid the wrath of YHVH (IF such visions are true)…

I completely separated myself from the Judeo-Christian paradigm. It’s just that many Christians have such a hardcore point of view; it’s scary!

I haven’t joined the Joy of Satan (Nazi stuff). Their website does however, have some interesting occult info (meditation, third eye/pineal gland, magickal squares fueled with Hindu chants etc.)

EA Koetting wrote something on his work with Satan here: [url=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417724068337663&set=a.393244327452304.1073741830.184541071655965&type=1]Redirecting...

View this:
Lady Gaga - Applause | satanic symbolism and fame obsession
I know it’s bullshit but such videos attract lots of people and that’s what generates homophobia and close-mindedness… They’re basically saying only belief in Jesus will save you and Gaga and all homosexuals will be damned…

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:7, topic:1751”]I hate seeing videos and reading articles claiming someone saw homosexuals in Hell etc. That’s part of the reason why so many LGBTs end up committing suicide… They end up hating themselves (self-loathing) and they feel like there’s no way out (ex-gay therapies rarely ever work and there’s nothing wrong with their orientation).

Do you believe in such tales (visions of Hell by Christians)? I’m like… I don’t believe it but maybe if LGBTs had a strong faith in Satan or Buddha they’d avoid the wrath of YHVH (IF such visions are true)…

I completely separated myself from the Judeo-Christian paradigm. It’s just that many Christians have such a hardcore point of view; it’s scary!

I haven’t joined the Joy of Satan (Nazi stuff). Their website does however, have some interesting occult info (meditation, third eye/pineal gland, magickal squares fueled with Hindu chants etc.)

EA Koetting wrote something on his work with Satan here: [url=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417724068337663&set=a.393244327452304.1073741830.184541071655965&type=1]Redirecting...

View this:
Lady Gaga - Applause | satanic symbolism and fame obsession
I know it’s bullshit but such videos attract lots of people and that’s what generates homophobia and close-mindedness… They’re basically saying only belief in Jesus will save you and Gaga and all homosexuals will be damned…[/quote]

Another effect is alot of people outside of mainstream sexuality have a tendency not to believe in spiritual things at all because of this. I think their reasoning being that if spirituality existed it would mean that the forces tha tbe either hate them or made a mistake in regards to their biology/orientation. I always have to fac epalm at that sort of logic, because I can tell you guys that least in situations I have looked into it was not a mistake but a very deliberate action put in place to help/motivate that person spiritually evolve in certain way, but alot of folks just don’t get that.