Aliens and Magick

Maybe @AdamThoth would know

1 Like

There are a lot of intelligent species in our galaxy alone. The Drake equation says that there are between 100 to 100,000 000 intelligent civilizations in the milky way. But what’s really going to blow your mind are the intelligent species that live in dimensions that overlap our own, as well as the various species that live on our planet or in it, and in our solarsystem. Not to mention that civilizations have evolved and went extinct in our deep past on our own planet.

4 Likes

To my mind, there is no thought more terrifying than that we are alone in this vast multiverse.

Thankfully mathematical probability renders the notion of intergalactic solitude absurd.

I have had many experiences with what can be described as “the greys” on the astral plane, and in every experience I have had to perform an exorcism. I find them to be a particularly malevolent entity, and I have a personal theory that “the greys” are the true demonic beings, and our friendly “demons” have bern lumped in with them by Abrahamic religion as an easy way to demonify honourable ancient gods and goddesses.

5 Likes

I believe some do practice magick, do they evoke demons? I highly doubt it, it’s only humans who I find give demons more than what they are.

I find that ETs might even have their own Gods and own ways of doing magick in relation to them or their own technology, but yeah I find it redundant for them to require the help of demons, humans, specifically dark magicans seem like the only ones that think everyone needs demons for one reason or another. I have experienced Tall Greys, I don’t believe they do magick, atleast in the same sense, however, I have seen them with such advanced technology that it could be “described” as magick.

However, I have also met reptilians and have seen no real sign of energy work in the particular ones I’ve come to see. However, I find the new age mumbo about them being evil and such to be just the usual the way they view things doesn’t coincide with modern humans idea of morality, but at the same time there’s tons of made up greys and reptilian thoughtforms created by the fears of those who fall to the online stigma of them.

2 Likes

are they usually knowledgeable about the spirit world?

Who aliens or demons? if you mean Greys/ET races, yes some exist on the etheric, they’re knowledgeable about what they experience just like demons. Neither of them know the full capacity of the “spirit world” but they both can tell you some very interesting things.

2 Likes

Do they come to Earth in physical form?

You mean like those weird conspiracy videos of them being reptilians in the Government and such? lol. I mean you could physical project and quite possibly find an ET race within this plane. My first experience with Greys was on this plane, not the etheric, however, I did experience them on both. Just not on this planet.

2 Likes

Is it possible for them to come if the wanted?

I would think so, there’s no real defenses keeping them away. I just don’t think it’ll be likely currently.

1 Like

Are they not interested?

I can’t assume to know their interests but I can only say in my opinion I doubt they would be, humanity has nothing to offer besides edgy magicians, corrupt governments (not to say they don’t have them either) and well most likely nothing that interest them.

But who knows, I believe there’s a whole cluster of civilizations out there we’re unaware of when it comes to ETs.

1 Like

I really wanted to roll my eyes so hard I’d see my brain when I saw the title of this tread yet reading OP had me going “Damn, cool thought train”

I like it, spiral out

1 Like

is there a way to contact them ?