Aliens and Magick

I’ve been hessitant to bring up this topic but EA mentioned it in his last video so I think its apt:

What do demons have to say about Extra Terrestrials in the physical universe?

Do some ETs evoke Demons as humans do?

Can ETs interact with Demonic/ nonphysical consciousness more or less effectively then we do?

Are there races of ETs with varying degrees of compatibility with Demonic/ Angelic nonphysical consciousness?

Is the human race determining which of these eventual preferences we are going to most strongly embrace?

Could what we call Demonic Nonphysical Consciousness (DNC) simply BE advance (immortal) alien consciousness?

Is the human race being “cultivated” by differing ET / DNC so as to “grow up” in the “vocation” of one Galactic Parent or another?

If ever something were TABOO in this Black Magic/ LHP ascending forum ETs would be it. But can we “DISAVOW all POP CULTURE REFERENCES”, that our imaginations seemed to be saturated by when ever we utter the word “Alien?”

I’m still kind of new to all this, (only having departed from my HARD PHYSICAL REALIST Richard Dawkinsesque views a few years ago), but as EA and S. Ben Qayin alluded to,

You know there’s something below the surface, when the strangest/ most unorthodox ideas, feel like “coming home.”

I can say for myself, though NONE of this “pop culture slippering green alien stuff” resonates with me, I DO possess a strange degree of dissatisfaction with the status quo, from architecture, music, movies, literature, public spaces, transportation, and technology.

It almost annoys me when people are content with the world as it is, as though they have NO IDEA of how much better their lives could / should be.

And I’ve yet to find any solace (yet) in the dry, unrelatable ancient mythologies that most western/ eastern magick seems based on.

7 Likes

It can be a hard topic to swallow because a lot of our fantasy lives are absorbed by magic, (I guess I mean that the part of ourselves used naturally to pretend, is usually busy in trying to fuel certain magical endeavors.) But I would be open to inteliigent discussion regarding the possibilites of ET’s and magic.

I also think, that a big part of the taboo in mixing the two topics of ET’s and this kind of spirituality, is that enough of the totally delusional infiltrate these kinds of boards often enough, and Illumanti/Conspiritard/Whatever would add a whole new layer of non-committed, tin foil hat wearers to sift through to get to those who are taking what they believe seriously and testing those beliefs.

1 Like

I agree with Cogitation. Although in theory I’m open to the idea of hearing intelligent dialogue about aliens, there are enough nut jobs on our side of the fence to fill a small planet the way it is. Plus, I’m involved in the equally nutty realm of Survivalism. I don’t think I have the energy to invest in also talking about aliens. But to each their own.

1 Like

There are aliens. In the vastness of the multiverse, this is a mathematical certainty. Whether they travel through the gulfs of deep space to tinker with our little mudball, I have a difficult time beieving they do.

Do they perform magick? I think they would in some way, as, in my opinion, it is a natural expansion of consciousness.

There is a demon in Kingdoms of Flames said to be able to give information of extraterrestrial life in the universe.

4 Likes

Yeah, I decided a while ago I have a set quota for weird, and so it was like “Aliens, spacecraft, interdimensional beings. Magick, spirits, manipulating reality through thought alone. Choose one.

I think most aliens are from another dimension anyway, not so much from a long distance in space, but for the reasons above it’s just not my speciality. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be fair, there actually is a lot more physical evidence for ufo’s and such then for what we do here with magic. I’ve experienced both so I know both are real.

Ufo’s are actually what first got me into magic, because the beings that piloted them appeared to not obey the laws of physics as we know them. I wanted to know how they do that so I could do it myself.

But the beings that intrude on our reality using ufo’s actually have a decent foothold here, which is one of the reasons why I work with them, their fucking strong. My more rhp oriented teacher said he doesnt associate withthe grey because he finds alot of their interactions with humans to be disempowering for them. For me though when I see beings that can make fools out of so many people I only see something that could either be a powerful tool or an adversary to be brought down. So of course I don’t share those veiws on this matter. That being said most of the alien entites I’ve met have been freindly to me with a few exceptions and are happy to help me with my projects, I kind of have a feeling that a lot of them at least have some legitimate reason to be doing weird shit with humans they abduct though I’m not 100% sure what that is yet. One of these days I’ll have to ask them.

3 Likes

I’m not saying aliens aren’t real. I’m just saying there are a lot of weirdos interested in it just like there are on this forum and my survivalism forum. I guess I will just accept that it’s a character flaw about me to need to limit my energy to the two that interest me most. That’s all.

1 Like

do aliens mix magic i gess depends u tradition,like the indians,talking about the star peopls,and others groups calling cosmic goods,alien magic,nit sure of it,but if u look tibet the Tibetan monks always their stories star in caves,and go powers extra sensor skills,yes u can also contact them chk amazon ebooks u will find iy a few books

Thanks for asking, I am a multiple abductee; my Path in life physically and Spiritually, has been simply not believable- and I am convinced
"They" have tuned and tweeked me. My now dead sister has always claimed my very conception was because of “Them”. i have to say it is really wierd there is such a giggle factor, as well as disbelief that the “Alien/Gods/Spirits/Devils/Demons” are all involved to one degree or another. But I believe the bubblles will burst- and it will be big. Of course they all are not together- indeed some may well use spirits or apparitions for whatever purposes.

Hope this is a great discussion.

FDR

[quote="jackson_caulfield, post:1, topic:7550"]I've been hessitant to bring up this topic but EA mentioned it in his last video so I think its apt:

What do demons have to say about  Extra Terrestrials in the physical universe?

Can ETs interact with Demonic/ nonphysical consciousness more or less effectively then we do?

Are there races of ETs with varying degrees of compatibility with Demonic/ Angelic nonphysical consciousness?

Is the human race determining which of these eventual preferences we are going to most strongly embrace?

Could what we call Demonic Nonphysical Consciousness (DNC) simply BE advance (immortal) alien consciousness? 

Is the human race being "cultivated" by differing ET / DNC so as to "grow up" in the "vocation" of one Galactic Parent or another? 

If ever something were TABOO in this Black Magic/ LHP ascending forum ETs would be it.  But can we "DISAVOW all POP CULTURE REFERENCES", that our imaginations seemed to be saturated by when ever we utter the word "Alien?"

I'm still kind of new to all this, (only having  departed from my HARD PHYSICAL REALIST  Richard Dawkinsesque views a few years ago),  but as EA and S. Ben Qayin alluded to,  

You know there's something below the surface, when the strangest/ most unorthodox ideas, feel like "coming home."

I can say for myself, though NONE of this "pop culture slippering green alien stuff" resonates with me, I DO possess a strange degree of dissatisfaction with the status quo, from architecture, music, movies, literature, public spaces, transportation, and technology.

It almost annoys me when people are content with the world as it is, as though they have NO IDEA of how much better their lives could / should be.

And I've yet to find any solace (yet) in the dry, unrelatable ancient mythologies that most western/ eastern magick seems based on.[/quote]

[quote=“jackson_caulfield, post:1, topic:7550”]I’ve been hessitant to bring up this topic but EA mentioned it in his last video so I think its apt:

What do demons have to say about Extra Terrestrials in the physical universe?

Is the human race being “cultivated” by differing ET / DNC so as to “grow up” in the “vocation” of one Galactic Parent or another?

If ever something were TABOO in this Black Magic/ LHP ascending forum ETs would be it. But can we “DISAVOW all POP CULTURE REFERENCES”, that our imaginations seemed to be saturated by when ever we utter the word “Alien?”

I’m still kind of new to all this, (only having departed from my HARD PHYSICAL REALIST Richard Dawkinsesque views a few years ago), but as EA and S. Ben Qayin alluded to,

You know there’s something below the surface, when the strangest/ most unorthodox ideas, feel like “coming home.”

I can say for myself, though NONE of this “pop culture slippering green alien stuff” resonates with me, I DO possess a strange degree of dissatisfaction with the status quo, from architecture, music, movies, literature, public spaces, transportation, and technology.

And I’ve yet to find any solace (yet) in the dry, unrelatable ancient mythologies that most western/ eastern magick seems based on.[/quote]

IMHO they’re one and the same. Suggest watching this video on the topic: Scariest UFO Documentary Ever! - Conspiritus Remake by Xendrius - Proper / Full Version - YouTube

i once asked the god Thoth about this topic. he revealed to me that there billions of species in the universe that can be classified as intelligent, some even use magic. however when it comes to being of supreme power like ourselves there are only 3.

yea you read that right, only 3 species in the universe are endowed with the potential to become gods. we are one of the 3.

Thoth also went on to reveal to me that he left road-maps to find the other 2 hidden in the monuments of Egypt and the native american temples of old.

the constellations Orion and the Pleiades star cluster are where we should look for them when our technology gets good enough for long range space travel.

as for trans dimensional beings i don’t know cuz i didn’t ask. it IS worth looking into though, but i don’t have the will for such a task.

5 Likes

I dunno if I buy into that, from my experience anything can become anything including a god under the proper cercumstances. A freinds ball python that participated in some of our rituals imo was an avatar of a diety for example. Some things do have an easier time making it then others though.

2 Likes

As for interdimensonal beings I recommend reading DMT the spirit molecule by Dr Rick Strassman, he did medical research on the drug thru I.v. Injection in the 90’s and the shit will blow ur mind, when school teachers with a the most closed mind are interacting with them I take notice. There is also a documentary about it on netflix same title. I must have spent 100 hours reading about it online in the last 6 weeks shit is fascinating.

2 Likes

Ah yes, excellent recommendation, Asmoday. I thought that book was really fascinating. DMT is on my bucket list! Here is the full documentary he made after the book. I put it in the Amazing Movies thread.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/the-amazing-movies-thread/90/

1 Like

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:12, topic:7550”]i once asked the god Thoth about this topic. he revealed to me that there billions of species in the universe that can be classified as intelligent, some even use magic. however when it comes to being of supreme power like ourselves there are only 3.

yea you read that right, only 3 species in the universe are endowed with the potential to become gods. we are one of the 3.

Thoth also went on to reveal to me that he left road-maps to find the other 2 hidden in the monuments of Egypt and the native american temples of old.

the constellations Orion and the Pleiades star cluster are where we should look for them when our technology gets good enough for long range space travel.

as for trans dimensional beings i don’t know cuz i didn’t ask. it IS worth looking into though, but i don’t have the will for such a task.[/quote]

Call me pretentious but there’s something about the uniqueness of the human race, in contrast to billions of other species of equal sentient intelligence that just feels right.

Kinda like a fractal or multiple layered story, where both a simplistic shape/ narrative is overlaid but a seemlessly compatible yet wildly more complicated one.

So while the average person is playing out their lives in one set of challenges, much more dynamic, complex, highly consequential challenges are playing out on another level.

For example: one hard learnt lesson I felt myself speed through had to do with one of the tenants of the LHP, namely: is there any rule/ law that you believe must be upheld or placed over all others? Even for the protection of society or the indivdual against malevolent intent?
After previous hesitations with this question I finally felt the energy and rightness of answering “No” confirming that freedom for all, regardless of conditions was The ONLY proper way to lay out/unfold our future.

I can’t help but feel this spiritual/ existential “quiz” had more to it then meets the eye.

If the Human race where on the precipice of generating an Intergalactic/ inter-dimensional Los Angeles (Hollywood system), BUT we were coming at it from the Pilgrim days of the 1600s strange and unorthodox beliefs and preferences would be held by the Seers of THAT era. They would either be Evil or Mad, depending on the respect and dignity and coherence of thought they were capable of maintaining.

So taking that analogy, except seeing ourselves as the pilgrims, and our future as the Hollywood film industry, there almost HAS to be fractal layers placing Earth and Humanity at the centre of it all, because REALITY IS NEVER LESS THAN IMAGINATION, Despite how much the scientific community (reactionary herd) would like us to believe.

Because: reality is a snowflake in a blizzard, and your imagination is key to noticing the blizzard, and once you’ve seen beyond the snowflake, YOU CAN’T GO BACK to living there.

Really tricky stuff, most people want to remain teetring on the fence of deniability. It may be safer, but its painfully boring…

1 Like

“Call me pretentious but there’s something about the uniqueness of the human race, in contrast to billions of other species of equal sentient intelligence that just feels right.”

No offence, but how can you logically make that statement?

Do you remember the name? I’ve been trying to find it but I can’t seem to find it

1 Like

I was wrong about which grimoire. I was thinking of Yash’alten from the Book of Azazel.

3 Likes

That’s correct.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you. I was hoping someone had done some work with this entity to learn more about other civilizations that may be out there, but a quick search on here doesn’t come up with anything :frowning:

Btw @WiseManEcho. You ever get any more interesting information on the existence of life out in the universe?

1 Like