Alien technology

Not all alien races care for the psychic aspect of things, Tall greys are more technology focused then psychic intangible things. Of course I can only speak for the ones I’ve encountered in physical projection in that regard.

4 Likes

According to ea, they would lose their egos soon after death. All that would be left according to necromancers would be their shade left behind in the etheric plane until they are forcefully reincarnated into another physical form

I’ll be frank I dont buy into anything EA says, shades can’t reincarnate shades in my experience anyway are beings whose souls have been destroyed. As in their soul ceased to be a soul and more into taking another form that no longer resembles a soul. They are caught in a loop unaware of their surroundings, basically in a state of oblivion, the remnants of what was left of them nothing more.

Aliens that die can choose to reincarnate just like us, retain their ego just as we do.

5 Likes

How were you able to contact them if they did not have the sense to hear you?

Tall Greys have eyes, they perceive the world around them just as we do. My projection was visible to them. Just because we need psychic senses to perceive things around us that aren’t natural to the naked eyes doesn’t mean they follow the same as we do. The Tall Grey who I would equate to a female leader was very much able to see me, even touch me.

2 Likes

To clarify, i didn’t say EA believed in shades in that way. I said that necromancers say that

So if I can physical project, I can meet them?

I know I just stated I don’t buy into anything he says because of the ego thing along with I tend to reject sheep mentality and there’s a lot around him, then again I also don’t believe in the D&D necromancers people aspire to be. However, I can’t tell you how your senses will relay in a projection, we’re not the same people, you most likely won’t experience some things I have in projection and I probably won’t experience some things you will if you manage to. I only met them when I was helping a friend find his origins and it led me back to that group of Tall Greys.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s possible.

1 Like

@anon48079295 says he/she did it. I never heard of it other than him/her, so have not looked into it.

Physical projection is possible, it’s basically projecting your energy body onto the physical plane, instead of going to the astral/astral projection, or etheric/etheric projection. You won’t literally be a solid physical energy body, you’ll be what people usually think are ghosts. If someone can perceive energy they will be able to see you, if they can’t they won’t.

2 Likes

This is the book you should look into. I’ve had them… probe some people for me :lying_face:

2 Likes

have the aliens been to your house?

Yes, but they generally come from the direction of Zimbabwe for some reason.

2 Likes

Have any of them taken you on a spaceship?

I was only once allowed to see their space ship. I met them on the old Moloto road to Johannesburg. Very rarely traveled these days. They foretold of a strange phenomena, where a strangely coloured, orange, man would lead the world. After that I haven’t spoken to them…

2 Likes

they can probe me through the book?

giphyO

2 Likes

In all seriousness though, I would get that book online somewhere, and work from it. Better to experience it yourself.

I used to have an American Indian friend from a Hopi tribe, he and I were very into the idea of aliens at the time. He told me that to experience them you have to go far into the wilderness away from electronics for some reason. His mother used to tell me a story too about Indian Devils, what Americans call bigfoot. So I’m also slightly into this.

2 Likes

images%20(18)

3 Likes