Alien Experience

ha HAAA :joy: . weā€™ll get there soon hopefully :relieved:

1 Like

You dont really have any context on your post when you use terms like they and us, its like you would be campaing some fuckalien, probably grey propaganda that they would have some presence in our currentsā€¦

you shouldnt be giving your power like that to outer sources if you wanna practice magick

1 Like

i did whatever i could do to keep it shorter :joy: itā€™s already long and adding all that would make it sooo much longer.

but trust me, i donā€™t :joy: half the stuff I say is barely what goes on in my mind. I know how to practice magick.

but iā€™m going to pm you, letā€™s continue talking there :slight_smile:

Does anyone else have these thoughts about a 6th sense or even other senses and things? I believe there are things that we just cannot grasp about our reality.

For example, sometimes I wonder if we are all in a parallel reality with coronavirus. But I do not believe it is as simple as that. I believe that there is something of that ā€œnatureā€ thatā€™s going on. Itā€™s like there is something thatā€™s equivalent or possibly totally different than alternate realities, but we just arenā€™t able to fully grasp it.

1 Like

U might be right? I mean in this life i were born into a strong christian family, but left the christian faith last year to explore, learn, and unlock my spiritual gifts, and the occult. I always felt drawn to the occult ever since I watch Harry Potter, and other occult movies like Practical Magic, The Crafts, and all things occults were on, and off. While my grandmother were living who were of a christian faith, and followed the christian go, just, as my living, and dead ancestor do, or did. Plus in the infernal kingdom, there a demons, but also fallen angels like Lucifer and Lilith, and Lilith is the fallen angel that I follow, have for guidance and protection, along with helping unlocking, learning, and expanding my spiritual gifts.

There was this one experience I had. (What Iā€™m about to say is a complete contradiction) Iā€™m convinced that this experience of mine was alien in nature, but Iā€™m also so unsure at the same time. I mainly feel unsure because thereā€™s really not much detail or evidence, and it was just, likeā€¦wtf?

So, before I get into the experience, I think itā€™s important to mention that I witnessed three strange events before the happening.

First thing was when I saw an airplane in the sky that wasnā€™t moving. Now, I canā€™t 100% say that this was something alien going on, but it was right in the same time period as everything else that happened later on after this. I also see a lot of alien talk when I research peoples experiences witnessing these stationary airplanes. And it was weird af. Yes, it was not moving at all. I remember sitting at the window seat on the bus when, all of a sudden, something told me to look outside. Thatā€™s when I saw it. The bus was at a red light, so it made it way easier to notice that it wasnā€™t moving. The plane did not pass the building it was in front of (from my pov). I even closed one eye, put a finger on the bus window, in front of where the plane would beā€¦nothing. Not an inch of movement.

So, right after that experience, that is when I started to see UFOā€™s- or, rather, a UFO. I saw it twice on two separate occasions, but relatively close in time period. The reason why I believe it was the same ship is because it looked exactly the same; round, saucer shaped, completely silver and shiny, no lights or details or anything other than that, and same behavior. Both times I saw it, it was floating in the air doing nothing, and then it would just vanish. Weird. Nobody else even noticed it.

Now, for the experience that this post is building up to. Again, Iā€™m not sure what really happened, I just know for certain that it wasnā€™t my imagination.

One night, I suddenly wake up from my sleep. It mustā€™ve been around the very early morning, like 3 or 4 AM. Everything was quiet, my sister was sound asleep on her bed, nothing out of the ordinary. But then something outside my window catches my attention. To give a visual: my bed was directly in front of the window in a vertical position. My head would be right in front of it as I sleep. When I move my head up to look out the window, there was this bright light. It was white/blue. It shined into my window, flooding my room. It looked like something that should come from an aircraft that makes a loud noise, but there was no noise, only silence. Once the light reached a maximum brightness, I woke up. I remember jumping out of my sleep in the deepest state of confusion. One moment, the gates of Heaven are opening up in my bedroom, then the next thing I know the sun is up and everything is normal? I also noticed that after this experience is when my memory has been messed up. Soā€¦idkā€¦it was weird. I honestly donā€™t know what happened to me.

I have the feeling that someone sucked up my energy and Iā€™m left with bad and low vibe, could you pls help :pleading_face: