Alcohol

Making fluid condensers and other Alchemical boogaboo where Alcohol is used to be a carrier between the Physical/Astral/Mental.
So a fluid condensers with Alcohol can work in all these “Bodys”.
I don’t know how to describe it better… But if you drink to much Alcohol you notice it by your mood change(Astral), by your lesser mental capability’s (Mental) and Intoxication (Physical).
Is that somewhat understandable?

[quote=“Vergil, post:21, topic:2792”]Making fluid condensers and other Alchemical boogaboo where Alcohol is used to be a carrier between the Physical/Astral/Mental.
So a fluid condensers with Alcohol can work in all these “Bodys”.
I don’t know how to describe it better… But if you drink to much Alcohol you notice it by your mood change(Astral), by your lesser mental capability’s (Mental) and Intoxication (Physical).
Is that somewhat understandable?[/quote]

Fluid condensers can also be used on scrying mirrors as well.

I use the moonshine I make as an offering to spirits and for fire scrying; also takes an edge off the pain after a hard day of work at the power plant:)

Destruction begets destruction your fooling yourself if you think defenses can truly save you from the consequences of your actions also alcohol degrades the brain lessening your mental energy

Holy shit 5 years later hes eother dead or learned his lesson

Alcohol can kill a human. But alcohol dosent kill some one that cant die right? So a spirit can drink how meny drinks they like I guess. If we humans could drink with out any damage at all we would be drinking more and with an other perspective. :+1:

I think part of the reason magicians offer alcohol to spirits is because they are projecting that something that pleases them must also please spirits, which isn’t necessarily the case. Also I find interesting hearing stories of powerful magicians succumbing to alcoholism. You would think that if they were so powerful, they could easily conjur up a spell that would make alcohol/drunkeness very unpalatable. I guess in these cases alcohol is more powerful than magick.

1 Like