Alastor Archdemon of Bloodshed

Alastor is an archdemon, According to Dictionnaire Infernal - Collin de Plancy (1863) Alastor is a destroying angel and is known as The Executioner. He is exceptionally cruel. Alastor is the Grand Torturer of Hell.

Alastor%20(1)

ALASTOR: Death - Destruction - Execution - Assassination - Bloodshed - Murder - Torture

:dagger:

:dragon:

10 Likes

i feel a connection to abaddon for some reason,they feel similar.

3 Likes

I think I was told by a friend of mine I have a connection to him… he seems familiar… telepathy time!

That’s also what my godform rules over too…

Then his name popped up prior to this…

1 Like

That’s sweet guys! Awesome!!!

1 Like

Hm, could be worth trying to make a friendly relationship for future workings.

And now I know where Supernatural got the idea for the master torturer of hell

1 Like

I see.
So you did find someone for your specific goal you were looking for when we talked about the green punk guy Grachiel. :blush:

Glad you found a good match for it.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Well i am looking forward for the right moment. When the time is right than i do a small ritual with one of the demonic Assassins. More or less 20 minuts. It’s better when planned but Chaos cannot be planned Chaos just lives and expands. So it’s like spontaneously. Saturday is a good day to send demonic Assassins to solve some problems.

Ad majorem Satanae Gloriam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How do I summon / conjure him?

1 Like

Through evocation circle N Belial, E Amaymon, S Azazel, W Abaddon.

Light up the candle and incense before his drawing, you should print it in a good resolution.

Say summon formula: Etzel Malakel…

Say why you do the ritual, give Alastor an offering of fresh raw meat. Concentrate and say

Alastoros ×3

And stab the picture of the target in the sand with a knife till exhaustion. (You will need for this working sand so you need to plan it and find Or buy some. That way you can stab the pic an infinite number of times :slight_smile: )

Do a Statement: See to it that he dies painfully and…

Say thank you and visualise the result and feel the happyness of enjoying the result.

Close the working, Close the circle.
That’s it!!!

PS: Alastoros will choose for the victim a painful death with agony and horrors if He decides to work with you. Most likely a chronic hurrible disease

3 Likes

@Ornias you might also look at one of Hellrazor films as tribute to Alastor :wink:

2 Likes

This one ???

1 Like

Yes that is it :wink: