Alak'than

I did, yes. I ran across that movie about a year a half ago and I marveled at this movie as it took me back to so many things in the past. Seeing the same things the other individual was seeing and hearing as I viewed everything from behind their eyes…None of the individuals knew I was there except one. I did enter one person three times and the third time he thought he was going insane as he was able to recognize the fact that some spirit was inside him…This was all very fascinating and startling for me. I could not do this at will any time I wanted to, but the numerous times I was able shows me this is very possible for someone to accomplish and I am sure it is more common than anyone ever mentions. How I was taken to only world leaders and entered into their body when these incidents took place I have not a clue. But the one time that awareness took place with that one person knowing something was inside him, he thought it was a spirit like most people think a demon has entered them when they are possessed…but it was only me…and I still go over all these happenings in my mind often.

Maxx

I am curious, so what happens to the original beings “soul” if someone transfers into their body? Does the original cease to exist, or is there essence absorbed into the new being?

why are you speaking in the third person? have you been spending too much time at www.bluelight.ru ?

using SWIM to reference oneself is fucking annoying. if you use psychoactive substances for ritual work, be enough of a man (or a woman) to admit to it without thinly-disguised attempts at avoiding self-incrimination. stop wasting people’s time beating around the bush as to what it is you do, have done, and want to say on this forum. otherwise, shut the fuck up and reconsider posting your trite bullshit.

let me give you an example. I have used heroin, not my pet dog, not someone who isn’t me, and definitely not the pet dog of someone who isn’t me. moreover, i found it to be debilitating to psychic work and magical practise. ergo, I would not recommended it should one want to develop their mental capacity. i have not tried salvia divinorum, but according to your post, neither have you, so either admit to it and say something constructive, or shut the fuck up.

-james