Ajna chakra meditations

Which third eye meditations do you guys find to be the most effective?

Not to sure; but thinking maybe using the search function would be a good place to start looking.

Robert bruce’s ways.And of course the point isn’t about the ajna chakra it self.Once you become aware of the energy body,you can stir and charge every single part or chakra of your body with the same technique.
I think the easiest way is to start humming.MMMMMMMMM.After some repetitions you’ll find that the M vibration is tickling your face.Then you have to find a way to transfer the vibration where you want to.
ALso pore breathing is very effective.Just imagine that the area you want to stimulate is breathing together with you in and out

Also i believe mantras like ham ram lam or whatever can do nothing to charge the chakras.The key is to find a way so that you can speak any word you like and feel the specific area you want talking.It’s like talking from your chest or from your genitals or whatever else

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:2, topic:4796”]Not to sure; but thinking maybe using the search function would be a good place to start looking.

Just wanted your guys personal thoughts on the matter,
Thanks for answering

[quote=“dron, post:3, topic:4796”]Robert bruce’s ways.And of course the point isn’t about the ajna chakra it self.Once you become aware of the energy body,you can stir and charge every single part or chakra of your body with the same technique.
I think the easiest way is to start humming.MMMMMMMMM.After some repetitions you’ll find that the M vibration is tickling your face.Then you have to find a way to transfer the vibration where you want to.
ALso pore breathing is very effective.Just imagine that the area you want to stimulate is breathing together with you in and out

Also i believe mantras like ham ram lam or whatever can do nothing to charge the chakras.The key is to find a way so that you can speak any word you like and feel the specific area you want talking.It’s like talking from your chest or from your genitals or whatever else[/quote]

Awesome answer brother, thanks for the info
I like to hear peoples personal thoughts or whatever info they might have. Thanks again