Aiden_Crow questions

@Lady_Eva I have so many questions for this amazing individual. I am creating a topic.

What Lovecraft books would you suggest to inspire a person starting down this path? I am starving for reading material and do not have a luxury of reading books of awesomeness in front of the Mugs.

How long have you been learning?

Whats your best method of grounding?

Whats are the top Baneful curse and what was your success?

I know I just want to sit down drink Chai eat good chocolate and totally be amazed by the members of the communitity. It would be Lady Evas home for Peculiarly magical individuals…

3 Likes

When you first started out did you have weird feelings or a taste when dealing with people? I say this because when I was in my 20’s I would taste certain things around certain types of people.

1 Like

So along as @Aiden_Crow is okay with public questions it’s not against the rules, may have been nice to ask him first. :wink:

1 Like

oh shoot- Aiden Sorry! Also spelt you name wrong in the title - my bad. The name means Fire brand… a Fiery Brand of Crows I called upon… a poetically beautiful name- sinister laugh

4 Likes

That’s why its a name of mine.

1 Like

Any of them by s been qayin. [quote=“damia2hell, post:1, topic:26452”]
How long have you been learning?
[/quote]

A year and a half and continuing.[quote=“damia2hell, post:1, topic:26452”]
Whats are the top Baneful curse and what was your success?
[/quote]

I don’t share that information

2 Likes

For me kiss of death

And some incantations I have …just for baneful work.

Success rate. .
Kiss of death

He died but his ass had a pace maker zapping him… next time I will have to use electrokenisis to drain it then …lay down the kiss

Incantations haven’t failed

Sorry if I stole the post :rose:

3 Likes

Eh. My curse on my job was neat.

1 Like

While we are on the subject tho.

For me it seems my curses actually work better when I’m calm… they seem to take a little longer to manifest but they hit so much harder.

But when I’m in a rage the curse it’s almost immediately but doesn’t seem to have the stronger punch… (assuming we are just talking baneful but not death)

The calm way seems to drag a curse out for months which seems more agonising then the rage curses that hit immediately but fizzle out quicker …

If I’m calm and cursing it’s gonna be hell for months for someone.

But what’s your experience with it?

4 Likes

For me I haven’t found that comfy spot where I make it hell. I just up and did something in the moment at my job and I caused:
A fight over a seat where police had to be called
Bipolar screaming women
Gun threat
General chaos.

3 Likes

I’ve done that too :joy:

1 Like

I can also effortlessly control someone by just pointing at them. Sometimes just gazing at them

3 Likes

Took me awhile to get to this point

2 Likes

Thank you - so much for answering.

1 Like