Ahura Mazda Flees the Might of Zohak [The Path of Smoke]

I arose near dawn to prepare myself to steal the very essence of Ahura Mazda and use it to strengthen and empower my own Shadow Self.

But the enemy cowered before the coming of Zohak, the Storm Fiend.

I paced the ground, walking back and forth, taunting Ahura Mazda to show himself that I might feed upon his feeble False Light, but he refused and fled from the battlefield. Zohak had not even arrived and yet the God of False Light retreated, cowering behind the clouds heralding the approach of the Storm Fiend.

Yeah, that’s a poetic and symbolic way of saying “I went out to sungaze this morning and a storm was rolling in”. But it also shows my mindset.

I felt very much like a warrior preparing for battle, taunting his enemy, working himself into the mindset required for the grisly work of war.

I literally paced back and forth for the entire hour it was safe to sungaze, taunting Ahura Mazda, beckoning him to come out from behind the clouds so I could devour his False Light and empower my own Shadow Self.

I’ll try again at sunset. Perhaps I can feast upon his dying rays as he runs from the battlefield, bloodied by the great might of Zohak. :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Don’t mess with the Zohak.

2 Likes

Finished my Kundalini exercise for the day.

Wow. What an amazing experience.

My body feels strong and vibrant, power just flowing through me.

I laid down on my bed upside down so I would program my unconscious mind that this is not the time for sleep.

I performed the clenching and relaxing technique to stimulate the Kundalini to flow up from my perineum.

As I breathed and allowed the energy to flow, I imagined the obsidian dragon egg residing within my perineum. I fed it energy and allowed the black flames to grow within it.

My intuition told me to call out to Zohak, DoMar, and DeHak, so I did.

As I called out Zohak, calling him to rise within me and transform me into Azi Dahak, Angra Mainyu Made Flesh, the storm outside picked up a great deal of intensity.

I called out to DoMar and DeHak to awaken and rise within me.

In my imagination, I saw the Three Serpents hatch from the obsidian dragon egg and climb upward. The head of Zohak shot straight up through my crown and out the top of my head, while DoMar and DeHak spiraled around him up my spine, one head breaking through each shoulder.

The Three Serpent Heads breathed black flames out into the area around my aura, showering me with the dark energy.

As I laid there, breathing, I found myself going into a deeper trance state.

I discovered my body chanting in the Dark Speech. I allowed it to just flow through me as the power of Zohak, DoMar, and DeHak continued to grow within and around me.

I found myself drawn into a mental projection (my form of soul travel) and discovered that my head had transformed into the head of Zohak. My arms became the Twin Serpents’ bodies, and my hands became their heads.

As I breathed, chanting the Dark Speech to a certain cadence, my body transformed into my Shadow Self. I retained the draconic head that I had imagined yesterday, but my draconic talons now became the Twin Serpents.

I can only describe it as a form of a three-headed hydra made from complete and utter darkness.

I found myself chanting a very specific phrase over and over again. I won’t share the actual words I spoke, but the second half of the phrase was the god-name I had created for myself about 8 or 9 months ago.

I was awed to find out that the phrase of Dark Speech I was given flowed perfectly with the rhythm of my own god-name. It seems I was always meant for this path.

Time had no meaning and I just allowed the specific phrase and my god-name to flow out through my voice.

When I felt a great deal of energy pooling in my head, I called out to Aighash and told him to use it to open my spiritual vision and clairvoyance, so that I see the unseen realms.

I felt a huge surge of energy through my brain as I saw a dragon’s eye opening within my mind.

Time passed. The chanting continued.

The rhythm of my chant growing with the storm outside. Or the other way around. I cannot know for I simply rode it like a wave.

I saw and felt the Black Sun within the heart center of my Shadow Self and my physical self. I saw it as I saw it last night, the purple nimbus reaching out from the edges, like the flares from a solar eclipse.

Suddenly, the Black Sun opened like a great dragon’s eye. I felt the powerful energy flow through my own physical heart center. I can only describe this like the Eye of Sauron from the Lord of the Rings. It was very similar, but it was wreathed in blackened fire.

More time passed as my chanting grew quieter, the massive energy flowing through me, around me.

And then the alarm I set went off. I shut it off without looking and slowly returned to my body and this physical world.

The power grows within me. I am becoming.

3 Likes

The sky finally cleared enough that I caught the brief glimpse of the sun I needed for my sungazing.

I fed upon the dying rays of Ahura Mazda’s feeble False Light as he retreated the battlefield yet again. I devoured the False Light and used it to strengthen and empower my Shadow Self.

This time, my Shadow Self took the form of the three headed hydra made from pure darkness that came to me during my Kundalini meditation.

Before I looked at the sun, I imagined the dragon’s eye at the center of my brain opening and then gazed upon the sun.

When I was finished, I hurried back upstairs to my apartment and went into the bathroom, the darkest room in my home.

I stared into the north, the light of the sun still within my gaze.

I breathed that light in through the dragon’s eye in my mind and down into the Black Sun within my heart center. And then I pushed it out and around me, forming my Shadow Self around my physical body.

I kept doing this over and over until the image of the sun faded from my vision.

I could feel a lot of energy flowing through me and around me. It’s certainly getting more powerful and I’m just on day 2 of the sungazing.

2 Likes

Cool man!!! Keep it up!!!

1 Like

My evening meditations went well and I could feel the power flowing through me as I performed them. Nothing really new or interesting to share.

It seems that you are having a good time lately, that’s great. Also, for the last two days the sun is also covered by clouds here as well and it has been raining almost non-stop. I hope you are not responsible for that too, man I fucking hate rain.

Hey, man … you’re gonna have to blame Zohak for that. I’m not affecting global weather patterns … yet. Mwahaha! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes