AHRIMAN, ZOHAK & KUNDALINI - In A Nutshell

This video is meant to open this subject up for discussion and to take questions regarding the material presented.

3 Likes

I have a question related to what you said about Indra that became Andar in the zoroastrian elegion. Does this apply to the other divs aswell? I mean, are the divs of Ahriman demonized versions of the original Vedic gods? If so, what’s the benefit of working with the divs, instead of the original Vedic gods?

I have gone over this briefly in other videos but I will briefly explain here. Yes it is the same regarding all Divs. Here is the benefit… Zarathustra thought he was serving his agenda by demonizing ancient Vedic Gods. However all structures and strategies have weak points. Here is the weak link he was unaware of… The Vedic Gods though they represented potential powers within mankind were still limited because they were ideals created by mankind. They were something to reach for and strive toward.

So when Zarathustra demonized them they were unfettered and unbound from the ideals of religion due to the Adversarial lens people started to view them through. So in essence by working with them as demonic forces they are worked with in a more authentic way. They represent the raw primal forces they actually are, and they are liberated from what mankind THINKS they should be.

2 Likes

Though "religion and the corresponding political agenda had yet to gain a strong foothold (remember this was the stone-age) It was a very progressive strategic movement. This corruption is exposed through historical research in depth within the book. The clues are right in front of our face yet that is why people do not see it. People assume that truth is “hidden” and so they look for it everywhere beyond that which is right in front of their face.

In the book I expose how this Prophet Zarathustra actually influenced the founding fathers of the united states along with leading educational institutions. These “founding fathers” are also historically known to be Masons which is an ideology that the US was founded upon. It was not founded on Christian principles like most believe. The book covers the ties this religious ideology has to the Vatican as well.

This is deep shit. I cannot go over it in a forum post… hence the book. None of this does the facts any justice.

4 Likes