AHOY ! Lawsuit ahead!

FKN FINALLY!!! with chonological inches to spare aka, 2 weeks to achieve 3 months of filings and legal wheel turning. Finally got with a paralegal who sat down at the comfort of my sons home and worked out the AB C’s First This, Then This, Then That, pathway to suing the dialysis clinic which poisoned my wife and has so far not only gotten away with it- has a legal system which makes damn sure even getting your first shot fired over the bow is depressingly impossible. but- like mel Gibson said on braveheart;
" I’m going to pick a fight !" };)>
now, need to line up my forces on the otherside to bring on damn burst, floors falling out from under their feet, and the Siren Song of SWEET SURRENDER ! I got a couple I plan to work with, if you got a favorite for going all sodom and gommorah their asses, feel free to let me know all your whos and hows! just think, I could buy all of EA’s stuff, 3 of each, one for me, one for my kids who want it— all at one time! With any luck- before what used to be Christimas.!!! hit me up ya’ll . Thanks

O I have heard Belial is excellent for legal issues.

For’tash has a way with things, just call upon him and see. he has a way with overthrowing your enemies

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:8081”]FKN FINALLY!!! with chonological inches to spare aka, 2 weeks to achieve 3 months of filings and legal wheel turning. Finally got with a paralegal who sat down at the comfort of my sons home and worked out the AB C’s First This, Then This, Then That, pathway to suing the dialysis clinic which poisoned my wife and has so far not only gotten away with it- has a legal system which makes damn sure even getting your first shot fired over the bow is depressingly impossible. but- like mel Gibson said on braveheart;
" I’m going to pick a fight !" };)>
now, need to line up my forces on the otherside to bring on damn burst, floors falling out from under their feet, and the Siren Song of SWEET SURRENDER ! I got a couple I plan to work with, if you got a favorite for going all sodom and gommorah their asses, feel free to let me know all your whos and hows! just think, I could buy all of EA’s stuff, 3 of each, one for me, one for my kids who want it— all at one time! With any luck- before what used to be Christimas.!!! hit me up ya’ll . Thanks[/quote]

You will win. I know