Ahk'laht'esh - master of time

Im sorry but Im looking to change the trajectory of my people. This dude seems pretty cool how can I contact him,

He is found in the Book of Azazel. Contact him in the same way you would any spirit.

1 Like

With a sigil

1 Like

Yes. His seal is in the book.

How long is “a short period of time” ?

Could Azazel introduce me to him ?

A “short period” simply means that the manipulation will not last beyond what you seek to accomplish.

For example, if you wanted to slow time down while you were with your lover, then a few minutes will seem like hours to you. However, it will end once your lover leaves. You would not be able to stay within the slowed time if you wanted to do something else.

if you are bored in school and want to be done with class, then an hour will seem to pass in a blink. However, time will revert to normal speed once your class is done. it will not continue for the next class.

Yes, he is a Nether of Azazel, which means Azazel can introduce you to him.

3 Likes

I wish I had known about Ahk’la’tesh before I did my own time travel servitor experiment:

I’m sure Kiona Krona Aion will work well with Ahk’la’tesh and Fotemecus though.

There is also a “veve of time control” in E.A. Kotteing’s “Spider and Butterfly” voodoo book.

1 Like

Let’s say I wanted to stop time…

You cannot stop time.

Time is a function of perception, and as such, you can slow it down or speed it up, but you cannot stop it because you cannot stop perceiving. Perception is an innate trait of consciousness.

2 Likes

So I could I speed up my time in order to be faster than others

No.

What happens is you will perceive time as moving faster, but the people around you will notice nothing. If you are working at a boring task, speeding up time will make an hour seem like five minutes to you, but for everyone else it will be normal. You would not be moving any faster than you normally would though.

This is common and happens to people all the time. Everyone has been in a situation in their life where they are having fun and suddenly it seems like time just flew by, and an hour felt like merely five minutes. Everyone has also been so bored at some point that the seconds seem to take forever to tick by.

All you are doing with time manipulation is choosing when to experience a particular perception of time. When you are bored, you can choose to speed up your perception so the “time drag” ceases, and when you are enjoying yourself, you can choose to slow down the “time flies when you’re having fun.”

2 Likes

You are wrong, I have a friend that does… all the time. How is possible???
He can move anywhere at anytime fast… how tf is that not freezing time.

Its like he’s teleporting… but how

if he can, why are you asking the forum? go ask him lol, shoot get me in touch with him

Sorry, but I am highly doubtful about that.

if that is the case, why not ask him how he does it?

1 Like

He’s dead, like you said his mind couldn’t handle it. Time is too much for people who already posses a magical entity. I don’t, at all, I try all I can to summon demons, sigil charging, it never works. It’s like I’m on an opposite existence.

No one with magical entity can do it, it’s like over charging a battery

The darknight is right on a psychological view but there are people who spit depending on the cycles behind the scenes. I call them 3 in 1’s I met a few on my path Depends on genetics and universal law , fine art of natural craftsmanship

1 Like

Explain further

Well looking at it like your view point ,he walks and moves fast cause his brain is a higher process by his surroundings , his steps r preplaned subconsciously before realizing consciously. He’s not able to pick up on the difference yet or has he ? Lol time it self hasn’t changed at all , you and your friend ar 2 to o different people in the same time line… a 3 in 1 in like a 3 piece soul ,mind body and spirit m
kinda of idea but varying what and who each piece of the puzzle they are pending on genetics and comparability to make a whole.everyone is different in this there way which creates unique personality. Perfecting each piece can allow them to split them up is where the fun begins lol possiblelities vary but outer body while conscious

1 Like