Agendas, conspiracy theories and alien sodomy

Lately I’ve been wondering about the top of the societal ladder. For a time I believed the reptilianisisms and the 'lluminarty hype, but I tend to always wonder what’s beyond that and beyond that and on and on… But back to the top rich guy types… When I watch Koettings videos I see professionalism and power. I wondered for a time if the top elite were really the skilled occultists that I once thought, but more and more I just don’t think they are that disciplined.

So do they hire magicians to do it for them? Like, murder their enemies, or get them more money? Do the rich all have a private sorcerer on speed dial like a lawyer?

Richard Branson employs the American demonolatress Cagliostro;

“she has also worked directly with Sir Richard Branson as one half of his team of US publicists at Virgin Media”

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Sorcery-Bible-Volume-Necromancy/dp/1935150812

but I’m not sure where or when extraterrestrial butt fucking enters the picture. :smiley:

but I’m not sure where or when extraterrestrial butt fucking enters the picture. :D[/quote]

lol!!!

This is the second outta-nowhere mention of sodomy within a few weeks on here, I love this forum!

PS: did you get any useful ideas from that book, Iam Incide? It looks quite interesting, based on her biog.

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6168”]Lately I’ve been wondering about the top of the societal ladder. For a time I believed the reptilianisisms and the 'lluminarty hype, but I tend to always wonder what’s beyond that and beyond that and on and on… But back to the top rich guy types… When I watch Koettings videos I see professionalism and power. I wondered for a time if the top elite were really the skilled occultists that I once thought, but more and more I just don’t think they are that disciplined.

So do they hire magicians to do it for them? Like, murder their enemies, or get them more money? Do the rich all have a private sorcerer on speed dial like a lawyer?[/quote]

Alex Jones was crapping on about how the Elite’s were using DMT to work with inter dimensional beings, from my own experience freebasing it, i’m sure with the right ritual and enough tantric meditative experience, plus using it intravenously , one could glean valuable information from the the other side but i doubt the rich and powerful have the discipline for it and yes probably pay experienced Dark Magicians to do their work for them.

[quote=“Uru, post:4, topic:6168”][quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6168”]Lately I’ve been wondering about the top of the societal ladder. For a time I believed the reptilianisisms and the 'lluminarty hype, but I tend to always wonder what’s beyond that and beyond that and on and on… But back to the top rich guy types… When I watch Koettings videos I see professionalism and power. I wondered for a time if the top elite were really the skilled occultists that I once thought, but more and more I just don’t think they are that disciplined.

So do they hire magicians to do it for them? Like, murder their enemies, or get them more money? Do the rich all have a private sorcerer on speed dial like a lawyer?[/quote]

Alex Jones was crapping on about how the Elite’s were using DMT to work with inter dimensional beings, from my own experience freebasing it, i’m sure with the right ritual and enough tantric meditative experience, plus using it intravenously , one could glean valuable information from the the other side but i doubt the rich and powerful have the discipline for it and yes probably pay experienced Dark Magicians to do their work for them.[/quote]

That’s funny. Then Timothy’s post on black magicians was spot on. That means those black magicians are running the world. Think about it… XD