• My age is 50-58
  • My age is 58-66
  • My age is 66-74
  • My age is 74-82
  • My age is 82-90
  • My age is 90-98
  • My age is 98-106

0 voters

Just interested in the demographic of our forum. The poll is anonymous in the sense that we can’t find out who voted for what.

8 Likes

but you can vote for more than one thing? :thinking:

Yeaahhh not sure how to fix that… @Lady_Eva ?

I’m secretly hoping someone is gonna check the last box…:smirk:

2 Likes

Haha same… wait you sick fuck :joy:

3 Likes

(΄◉◞౪◟◉`)
Wut…?

I still haven’t watched a single video of GILFs. MILFs on the other hand…:ok_hand:

Yes ladies, I’m charming.

8 Likes

A single “video” you never said a .GIF…

2 Likes

You clever little bastard…:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Fixed! :smiley:

I voted oldest range to test it, also I prefer not to be too specific for various reasons… oh yeah and @Drachir’s older woman thing, I thought “Eva - go big, or go home!” :laughing:

6 Likes

:thinking: i guess that means, that i should keep looking for ways to get into that shapeshifting thing…
~man, that lady has some standards

1 Like

Good to see 26 - 30.

That was when I made my first sincere efforts but 1995 was all about the COS and that was a dead end in NC.

That is why I am giddy that BALG came along.

4 Likes

I was tempted… ha ha ha

1 Like

Even my mother in law who is 95 wouldn’t quite fit that category. I’m sure she’s feeding off something to keep her alive this long!

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

I’m kind of glad for this to be honest. Im in my low 30s and within the last year stopped armchairing about the Art. But for the goals I want, I’ve been sort of insecure that I wont be able to acheive them in a timeframe I prefer, as so many others have achieved so much more than I have barely out of their teens.
But eh, I suppose that’s more motivation for ascent, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Trust me: Satan hates all you young, teeny-bopper punks, but he loves older people like me. Unfortunately there are practitioners here who are older than me, so I guess he loves them more. Sad isn’t it?

Al.

4 Likes

Bumping this as it interested me. Hopefully more vote.