Agares Appreciation

I just wanted to make a quick post praising my man Agares. I’ve made a book of Agares, and some of the results have just been amazing. I couldn’t be more grateful to this man for the successes he has given me. I’m not even required to publicly appreciate him as a part of some contract, I just am so genuinely grateful I want to spread the word about him. So if you ever need a spirit to help you out, Agares is a great choice.

5 Likes

Agares is so underrated. He’s helped me with so many things I couldn’t begin to thank him enough. Always good to see more of him on the forum.

2 Likes

I’m glad that you got great results! Your post inspired me to start my own book today. I have a lot planned for it now. Thank you for sharing.

I just wanted to thank Agares once again. She has a way of being an advocate and “cutting through the red tape” to get things done. I couldn’t be more grateful to her for the successes she has given me. She appeared to some years ago in a lucid dream as a young, athletic, blond woman similar to Lindsay Vonn or Picabo Street. So if you ever need a spirit to help you out, Agares is a great choice. You don’t need to do the “Agares book” to get her help, just focus on her sigil and call out to her. Be specific in what you want and what you’re trying to do.

1 Like