Against Mother Nature

Nature, God and even “being human” etc. are words and phrases that mean what you want them to mean. I would simply look for the truth. Existence simply is and cannot be restricted or dictated to by any aspect of existence. Consciousness is the only reality. If you feel inclined to explore something, just do it but seek the fundamental truth that is in operation no matter what the inclination.

Free will is an illusion. Every decision you make was made from experience, knowledge and instinct that was learned or happened upon you. Neuroscience has proven this. It’s our ego that tells us otherwise.

Free will is indeed an illusion. Not the easiest thing for the ego to accept though :slight_smile:
I’d say every impulse comes from the Higher Self and although decisions are influenced by other aspects of consciousness like “experience” and “knowledge”, I prefer the Biblical guideline of “Trust in the LORD (consciousness) with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.” (Pro 3:5)

1 Like

Well said

Yet we are aware of this illusion. It is this concept of consciousness that puts us at the top of the food chain and let’s us work Magick.

1 Like

Agreed.